“I like Bob's place.”

Bob Evans
Ranked #21 of 200 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Clarksville, Tennessee
“I like Bob's place.”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We were at a conference at a nearby hotel and at lunchtime about 20 of us descended with no prior notice. This did not rattle the staff at all. They quickly found room for us where we could all fit at a few tables together. The service was quick, efficient and friendly. The food was good and plentiful, which is one if the reasons I like Bob Evans, especially when traveling. The fresh made strawberry pie was fantastic and well worth stopping for even if that is all you stop for.

Visited August 2014

Springfield
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Stopped for a quick breakfast on the way out of town. The hostess, waitress and manager were all super friendly and welcoming. There wasn't very many other people in the restaurant yet so we got our breakfast very fast. The food was good and there was plenty. I couldn't eat my biscuits so I took them with me for a mid-morning snack. They were so delicious. We were also given coffee to go and then we were back on the road.

• Visited June 2014
ROCK FALLS
“Decent Dining”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Stopped in for lunch. Nice menu, clean, good service and good prices. Our meals were tasty and plentiful. Waitress was very good and was quite attentive to our needs. Good spot for a quick bite to eat at a decent price.

• Visited March 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Spot for Dining!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Had a wonderful breakfast there today! The staff was very prompt and professional. Having something simple like an egg and sausage was wonderful. Another big plus is the "Over 55 menu"! I wish I could remember the names of the two young ladies that took care of me, they were great. Will find the receipt an compliment them to Bob Evans directly!

Visited April 2014
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Not the usual Bob Evans experience”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I've been to many different Bob Evans restaurants in the past so I am comparing this visit to all of my combined experiences... the service here was on par with every other experience, very good. The prices are always fair and the restaurant was clean in Paducah. My gripe was with the food. The burgers were overcooked and the coke seemed watered down. My son's macaroni and cheese was a pathetic amount. Why do restaurants charge $4 for a small scoop of kraft mac and cheese?? My other son got spaghetti with meat sauce and it was very good. Overall I was satisfied. Great location and not very busy for a Friday night.