“Can't go wrong with Best Western”

Best Western Paducah Inn
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
GreenLeadersSilver level
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Can't go wrong with Best Western”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The name Best Western usually assures that you are going to get a good room at a good price. We definitely weren't disappointed.
The hotel was conveniently located however as other travelers have stated, there aren't any restaurants close by, however, if you're travelling you obviously have a car and a GPS you shouldn't have any problem finding somewhere to eat.
The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was more than adequate.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Shamusmom
VickBWPaducah, Manager at Best Western Paducah Inn, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am glad to hear everything was to your liking. Yes there are not any restaurants within walking distance but we do have great restaurants within 2-3 miles from us. More restaurants are in downtown area which is only 5 miles. We hope to see you again in the future. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!
-Vick Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We have stayed at a few other hotels in Paducah - we drive through there on our way to visit family. Following Tripadvisor's ratings, we chose the Best Western for it's value and good ratings. It definitely was a wise decision. It was very clean, the rooms were comfortable with many amenities we liked. Coffee maker, microwave and large room with comfortable beds. The breakfast was very good with many good choices. We will definitely stay here again since we pass through so often.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joan C
VickBWPaducah, Manager at Best Western Paducah Inn, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Let me start by thanking you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am glad to hear everything was to your liking. We hope to see you again in the future. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!
Park Rapids, United States
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I stayed one night at this hotel and found the service to be above average and the accommodations to be comfortable and clean! Would stay again and would recommend this hotel. The one drawback to this location is that there are no eating places within a short distance from the hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Let me start by thanking you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am glad to hear everything was to your liking. Most of our restaurants are about 2 miles from us. We hope to see you again in the future. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We stayed here on our way to St. Louis from Nashville. We we were greeted by Vic, the friendly and informative front desk clerk. He made our stay comfortable and went above and beyond what we could expect to make us feel welcome. It was also conveniently located just off the main highway. If we ever come through here again we will definitely stay here. Best bang for your buck.

• Stayed March 2014
Let me start by thanking you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am glad to hear everything was to your liking. It was my pleasure to check you in during your stay. Hope you enjoyed Paducah. We hope to see you again in the future. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!
Dubuque
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We were returning home after a trip and had spent a long day driving. The Paducah hotel that we'd planned to stay at was full and I used the GPS to go down the hotel options and I called 4 or 5 to also find them all full. I called this Best Western and the desk clerk said not only did they have a room, but it would still be available after we arrived, so I didn't have to read a credit number over my cell phone to reserve it, which was a plus.

It was nearly 10 p.m. when we arrived and without any hassle we were checked into a spacious room with a king sized bed. They seemed to have a security camera outside because the deskclerk told us what kind of car we had when we drove in. The orange and green color scheme was a little off putting but the room was clean and big and in good condition. The lavatory had a high end fixture and an interesting green countertop. The bed was extremely comfortable and slept well. The room was fairly soundproof to the sides although we could occasionally hear people in the hallway.

Breakfast was ample and the breakfast staff was pleasant and kept the area clean. I noticed that the local police force used the parking lot for a shift change in the morning. The local newspaper was available to read, and the coffee at breakfast was good. There was an interesting fish tank in the lobby. No complaints whatsoever about this hotel. It was better than we expected, and gave the impression of being a new hotel. Total cost of our room for 2 for one night was $102. Recommended.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PamelaDbq
Thank you so much for leaving detailed review. Reviews like this helps other travelers decide whether to stay at one hotel or not. I am glad to hear everything was to your liking. Usually when someone is close to the hotel, we hold the room for them without credit card. Glad to hear the room and breakfast was good! We hope to see you again in the future. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!
Chickasaw, Alabama
Reviewed March 24, 2014

ceiling plaster fell in no accommodation for this. Staff very helpful but unpleasant stay. While the staff was helpful the incident was off-putting for the entire two night stay. My wife was showering at the time.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

VickBWPaducah, Manager at Best Western Paducah Inn, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We are sorry that the ceiling got wet and it fell in the tub. We offered to move you to different room that same night. Next day I personally went in the room and spoke with your wife and confirmed that there was no leakage from room above. I have no idea what caused the ceiling to get wet and plaster fall off while your wife was not in the shower. It fell after she was done with the shower. Regardless I regret that this happened during your stay. I offered to move you guys again to room next door and your wife declined. We would've adjusted your bill but it was prepaid reservation booked through online.

Good news, that ceiling is fixed and room is being rented daily.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 270-443-2323.
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have stayed here a few time an I love it great service cozy feeling and what I love the most it's affordable !!!! I recommend it to anybody and everybody don't think about it twice you will enjoy your stay

• Stayed February 2014