“Cozy and affordable”

Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Cozy and affordable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have stayed here a few time an I love it great service cozy feeling and what I love the most it's affordable !!!! I recommend it to anybody and everybody don't think about it twice you will enjoy your stay

• Stayed February 2014
VickBWPaducah, Manager at BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Let me start by thanking you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am glad to hear everything was to your liking. We hope to see you again in the future. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!
-Vick Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Seminole, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

this was a very good hotel great food! i really enjoyed the enviroment and all the employees where very very very friendly. i would definetly stay there again. the food there was also very good better than applebees.

Room Tip: everything ggod
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

I thought it would be moderate due to the reasonable prices but man was I wrong. I've stayed at a fare share of hotels/motels and this one was definitely one of the best. The service is awesome, they were so nice and polite. The breakfast was so good that it made me feel ready for the day. Definitely would stay there again

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

As soon as I walked inside the reception the staff was very friendly, the rooms were nice and clean. I asked them for extra towels and got them asap. Got a great night of sleep, plus the bed was really comfy.
Would recomend to all my friends.

Batavia, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

This is a great hotel. Staff very friendly. Great breakfast. The beds are very comfortable It is fairly close to highway but rooms were very quite. One of the best Best Westerns we have stayed at. Only negative is no restaurants in walking distance. We will plan on staying here again.

Stayed March 2014
VickBWPaducah, Manager at BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
I would agree with you no restaurants within walking distance. Most are located 2 miles from us. Others are in downtown which is only 5 miles from us. We also have several places that deliver. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 270-443-2323. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!
Quincy, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

This is one of the best hotels we've stayed at. We stay here frequently and drive out of the way to choose this hotel. The staff is wonderful and the hotel is beautiful and always very clean. Great breakfast, great hotel, great beds, well decorated and comfortable hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Springfield MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

Friendly staff. Room was large and clean. Beds were comfortable and room was quiet despite being located next to the interstate. Good coffee- breakfast was the usual Best Western breakfast, Would definitely stay there again

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Let me start by thanking you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 270-443-2323. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!