Best Western Paducah Inn
Drury Inn Paducah(Paducah)
$129
$81
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Paducah(Paducah)(Great Value!)
$89
Orbitz.com
$109
Fairfield Inn
America's Best Value Inn Paducah(Paducah)(Great Value!)
$59
$50
Priceline
$110
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbest westernswafflessausagewould stay here againbeds were comfortablegreat hotela great staygas stationgreat customer serviceenjoyed my staybreakfast was deliciouschecking innice place to staythe room was nicedesk clerkoff the highwayone night stay
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The hotel smelled good, great area.The room was nicely clean every morning changing all the sheets, staff was very helpful and answered all my quesyions, I would totally stay here again and recomend to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: November 2013
VickBWPaducah, Manager at Best Western Paducah Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you for taking time and leaving us a review. I am glad to hear that everything at the hotel was to your liking. Be sure to come back and visit us. Have a great day!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Great service and rooms are super nice!!!! Great environment for the family! Clean rooms and bathrooms!!!!!! Had not one complaint!!!! Will stay again when back in the area!! Would recommend to anyone!!!!!!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Check in and check out were fast and simple, no if ands or buts. Also service was quick to come when needed definatly recomend this hotel to every one thats in the area. One of the best best westerns around!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I had an awesone stay! The rooms were very clean and neat. Needless to say I had no issues with my stay. I'd recommend this place to anyone who's coming thru! Wonderful experience. I'll be sure to return!

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed on October 2013 it was an excellent hotel. The rooms were EXCELLENT! I would recommend it to anyone! This place was such an amazing hotel overall, it had great beds. The food was perfect, and the customer service was insanely great. I would definitely stay here again on any trips that I go on.

Room Tip: Nothing they are great!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo