“Honestly a really great stay!”

BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Honestly a really great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

Rooms were clean, service was good, really enjoyed staying here for the weekend!

Clean rooms are extremely important for a germaphobe like me, I was pleasantly surprized at how clean everything was!
The staff was also super kind, helpful, and quick when I need extra towels and pillows!

A great stay for anyone!

• Stayed November 2013
VickBWPaducah, Manager at BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you for taking time and leaving us a review. I am glad to hear that everything at the hotel was to your liking. Be sure to come back and visit us. Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
pearland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

The rooms were nice and clean and had hot breakfast every morning I give it 10 thumbs up excellent I recommend this stay to anyone in the area to stay at this hotel the room service was great and also have a great staff

• Stayed November 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel in August of 2013. I got too say I was very satified with our stay there. Amazing customer service during our whole stay there. Our room was clean when checked in and cleaned everyday during our stay there. Breakfast was fresh. No complains and would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

Rooms were very clean and breakfast was great. Air conditioning in the room worked perfectly as well. Bed was made and everything was very very clean. Breakfast was served in the AM and they had all the items well arranged. I would absolutely stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: My room was fine Im sure all the others are fine as well.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
VickBWPaducah, Manager at BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Upon arrival me and my family were immediately greeted at the door. Waking into the lobby , It felt warm and inviting. All the employees had smiles on their faces and were extremely polite. The employee at the front desk was very helpful and got us our room. The room had a very cozy and warm feeling to it. It felt like home and it was very clean. When me and my family woke up the next day we decided to eat breakfast there , it was divine. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any of my friends and family members with out hesitation. I'm looking forward to getting another room in the future in this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

The room was very clean and comfortable. I had a great stay and will definitely be staying here again in the future. I normally have a somewhat difficult time sleeping in hotels, but this was very different. I felt very comfortable in my room and had a great night's sleep. My stay here definitely improved the quality of my trip in a major way. The breakfast was also spot on and immensely enjoyable.

Room Tip: First floor has more foot traffic.
Green Features: The recycling program is definitely a step forward in eco-friendly practices.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Trinity, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have stayed at many of the hotels in Paducah while traveling for business and by far the best place in town to stay at is the Best Western! Shea the lady that works behind the front desk was wonderful with checking me in, setting up a wake up call, and suggesting places to visit during my travel. You couldn't ask for better customer service! The rooms were clean, quiet and spacious. The beds were really comfortable, the wi-fi was fast, and the breakfast was delicious! From now own I will only stay at the Best Western when visiting Paducah. Thanks Shea and Best Western for your customer service and giving me such a great experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time and leaving us a review. I am glad to hear that everything at the hotel was to your liking. I am very happy to hear that Shea was very helpful during your stay. Be sure to come back and visit us. Have a great day!