“BED BUGS Paducah Best Western”

Best Western Paducah Inn
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Room #218 had bed bugs. I checked out the morning of 9-13-13 and now have multiple bed bites on my feet, legs, and arms. This is another hotel that I have to mark off my list to stay at because of bed bugs. $100 a night to get mauled by bugs.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
VickBWPaducah, Manager at Best Western Paducah Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Thank you for taking your time and leaving a us a review. After inspecting the room, we have found no signs of bed bugs. During Check out, you never mentioned anything about any sort of bites. Had you addressed this issue while you were at the hotel, we would certainly do everything to make everything right. I can assure you that after your check out, that room has been rented several times. After the review we had all furniture, mattresses, headboards removed to check for bedbugs and there was no signs of them. I am sorry to hear about your bites but they are definitely not from our hotel. Have a great day.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Paducah Inn

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were really pleased with our stay at this Best Western! I just never thought of a Best Western as being this nice. It was a pleasant surprise after 4 hours on a motorcycle getting sprayed with water from the road by semis. The décor was fresh and upscale, the bed was very comfortable, lots of pillows, bathroom was very clean and it was quiet considering it was near the highway. The free breakfast was good, muffins, cin.rolls, cereal and oatmeal, egg patties and sausage, make your own waffles and a variety of breads and bagels. Everyone from the front desk to housekeeping were very nice. I would definitely sty there again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
VickBWPaducah, Manager at Best Western Paducah Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

We are working on getting parking spot set up specially for our bikers. We will be also adding washing station soon for your convenience.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My sister and I stayed at the Best Western in Paducah, KY over Labor Day Weekend. We were there to attend a family reunion. Upon arrival, we were impressed immediately with the lobby decor and friendly welcome at the front desk. Once we got to the room, my sister, who has had a house cleaning business for over 25 years, always inspects everything from fingerprints on the mirror to water spots on the shower. She was highly impressed with the cleanliness of this hotel. She could not find fault with anything, and continued to say how impressed she was during our entire stay. Check out was just as quick and friendly as check in. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone planning on staying in the Paducah, Ky area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Its good to hear that you and your sister were satisfied with our cleanliness of the room.
Our housekeepers do very good maintaining the rooms as they were new. Your feedback will be passed along to our head housekeepers.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I stayed at this Best Western and was suprised to find that the smoking rooms were on the ground floor and that there was no elevator. Smoke rises... it made no sense to me to have smokers on the first floor. Breakfast had "mystery meat"... would not stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
VickBWPaducah, Manager at Best Western Paducah Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

We will be installing elevator soon at the hotel. We offered you non smoking room downstairs but you wanted upstairs. The "mystery meat" is Sausage patties just like you would find at your local McDonalds.

I am sorry to hear that our complimentary hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausages, waffles, breads, bagels, muffins, cinnamon rolls, yogurts, cereals, milk along with juice and fresh food were "bad".

Reviewed August 24, 2013

very nice hotel, decor a little out dated. No real complaints. Did not take advantage of breakfast or fitness room. Elevators could be handy even though its 2 floors, I carry a lot of luggage. Towels soft, good hot shower

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Let me start by thanking you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 270-443-2323. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Very well run hotel. Convenient to the city, without being in the city. Backroad into the historic area saves a lot of time. The assistant manager, Vick Patel, was super helpful re recommendations where to go, how to go. Did a lot of research for us. Made some phone calls. The rooms well furnished and very comfortable beds(kings). Breakfast more than adequate. Hotel also has pay laundry and a small pool. Worth the stay!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My family stayed at this hotel while driving down to Florida for a vacation. Although we only stayed for one night, we were impressed. The hotel is very clean, spacious, and comfortable. The decor is very modern and they have fish tank in the lobby! They have “Nemo”!! Our kids loved it! Despite this we didn't have any issues with noise. The beds were very comfortable and we enjoyed our stay. We were going to book online but called the hotel and got the same rate with flexibility .Furthermore there are plenty of shopping areas and restaurants in Downtown which is about 5 miles away. If you need a nice place to stay in Paducah that’s not going to break the bank, this is the place for you.

• Stayed: August 2013
VickBWPaducah, General Manager at Best Western Paducah Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013