“Very happy”

Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was very happy with the service I got there they were very nice and understanding and rooms were very nice the staff were great and the food was really good as well I will deffentily recommend to others

• Stayed: March 2013
Paducah-Hotels, Manager at Best Western Paducah Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2017

Dear Valued guest,

On behalf of the staff of management of our hotel we would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us. It was a pleasure being your hosts during your recent gateway to Paducah.

We are glad to know you had a great time in our hotel and we truly hope to have the opportunity to host you once again in a near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any information or assistance.

Best Regards,

Chasity G., AGM

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We must say we were really surprised at the clean, comfortable and friendly atmosphere at the hotel in Paducah. Everything at this hotel exceeded our expectations. We will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The location was easy to find and had plently of security lights in the parking parking
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued guest,

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any information or assistance.

Best Regards,

Chasity G., AGM

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Clean rooms and great service! Really good breakfast! Fast and easy check in. Rooms had fluffy pillows and nice and clean blankets. If I do travel back out towards that way I would stay here again! The wifi worked and was fast! Nice new televisions. I have to say that this is one of the best places that I have ever stayed!

• Stayed: April 2013
VickBWPaducah, Manager at Best Western Paducah Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Let me start by thanking you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 270-443-2323. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Best hotel you can find in the area. The price was very low considering the great service that they give you. Very clean rooms,great customer service,good breakfast . I would definitely recommend to stay at this hotel, I know I will next time I'm in town.

Room Tip: All rooms are great, no need to worry which room you pick.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

A Best Western traveler
Elkton, Kentucky, Usa
Reviewed April 18, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Overall experience was excellent! Great staff, pleasent, welcomining, also very perfessional! Rooms where clean to the T! Had no problems at all! Beds where nice, slept like a baby! LOCATION AWESOME!!!!! ENJOYED MY STAY WULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND, && I WILL STAY HERE ANYTIME I VISIT THIS AREA!!!!!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Rooms was cleaner than most hotels I stayed in service was on point also a great location and you can't beat the price for all you get so overall perfect and will be staying here again on my next visit

• Stayed: January 2013
VickBWPaducah, Manager at Best Western Paducah Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013