All reviews hilton honors happy hour room was clean great hotel cookies complimentary breakfast king suite business trip would definitely stay here again other hotels lots of restaurants staff was very friendly and helpful business center waffles one night stay next morning fresh fruit
Reviewed July 3, 2018

I live across the country from grandkids. My daughters and I meet about 3 times a year in Paducah to get grandkids to stay at my house for a few weeks. This hotel was a great place to meet family.We had a nice visit and the room was great.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lkplogmann
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We had a king suite that was huge! Everything was very clean. Only complaint was the noise. We could hear someone snoring all night in the room next to us. We also heard people in the hall all night. Other than that it was a great stay!

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Everything was lovely about the hotel. Clean, nice staff, good breakfast, wonderful linens on comfy beds, and conveniently located off interstate. We arrived about 8 p.m. and got the last room in the hotel. Even with my AAA, aarp, and Hilton honors it was 30 dollars more than we normally pay for same room. Desk clerk said it was because of high demand. I paid it but when I checked trip advisor for same room it was 30 dollars less. I recommend checking internet for pricing before checking in.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Very clean and inviting hotel in a great location. There are many restaurants close by as well as shopping locations. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast had lots or choices and was tasty. We would definitely stay again!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2018

We needed a place to stay, so we chose Hampton Inn due to past experiences with them plus their rewards program and good value. Boy, did we sleep like a baby! Great property...so glad we found this place!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple