“Perfect place to stop for the night”

Hampton Inn & Suites Paducah
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Lake Forest, Illinois
“Perfect place to stop for the night”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Clean, comfortable room and open first floor area serving coffee, tea and breakfast... this was a welcome respite from the road. The staff was friendly, the bedding freshly laundered, and there was an indoor pool area and small gym. It was actually nicer than the Waldorf Astoria hotel we had come from (and paid much more for) in Florida!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Minnesota
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I would highly recommend staying at this hotel. Especially during the week. They offer a welcome get together for guests which is very nice. The rooms are great, quiet and clean. The staff is outstanding. We traveled with a service dog and everyone, everyone, there was kind, friendly and welcoming. I would make a point to stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed January 11, 2014

When I checked in the staff was very friendly and they were able to point out local restaurants and shopping areas. The room was nice, it was extremely clean. The bed was very comfortable. My only down side to this visit, I happen to be a light sleeper and my room was adjacent to the pool, so I heard all the kids having fun. Luckily it quieted down around 11:00 pm. Next time I stay at a hotel I will remember to request a room away from the pool. I liked the continental breakfast, it saves time for busy travelers and the donuts were pretty good.

Room Tip: For a quiter room, request a room away from the pool
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
las vegas, United States
Reviewed January 11, 2014

great staff, great interstate access, great access to food and shopping, very clean facility and rooms, even with the bad weather at the time of my stay, the staff was very good at providing the guest with needed items to clean off vehicle windshields and kept the sidewalks and drive ways cleaned and de-iced. I strongly recommend this place to anyone travelling through Paducah, Ky. Hampton has a great place to stay and I will stay there again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Florissant, Mo., United States
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We continue to stay at this site when we visit our family. The job they did remodeling was excellent. Two days after we checked out, we realized we had forgotten our i-pod and speaker system in a drawer in the room. When I called to see if housekeeping had found it, I was not only told that they had, but the staff expedited sending the items to my home. Wonderful treatment.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Blanchester, United States
Reviewed January 3, 2014

No disappoints here! I am BIG on customer service and comfortable beds. Helpful staff to show where to park as I was pulling a horse trailer. The parking area around the hotel had ample room to accomodate. Thanks to all staff at the Hampton in Paducah, KY. I know you work hard to please and as a traveler this is VERY much appreciated.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Columbus, North Carolina
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Very nice renovated property; convenient location, helpful staff. Close to several excellent chain restaurants. Breakfast good quality and coffee availability 24/7. We have stayed there several times and has been consistently good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple