“Great location, nice property”

Hampton Inn & Suites Paducah
Ranked #3 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stay at a lot of Hampton hotels, and this one was very well kept. The service was very professional and the property was very nice and clean. The breakfast options were very good, and the lady who managed the breakfast area was very friendly. I will be staying here when I return to the Paducah area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Paducah

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed here while on a weekend get away. This was our 3rd Hampton stay on this trip and this was my favorite of the three. The desk clerk was extremely friendly and helpful when we checked in making us feel welcome right away. Our room was a king suite with a sofa and was very spacious. We've never stayed in a suite like this at a Hampton - the layout was very different. There was an area with sink, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker as we entered the room. This led into the area with the sofa, small table/desk, flat screen TV, and bed. The bathroom was laid out differently with the sink and vanity outside the bathroom and the toilet and shower in a separate room. It's a little awkward if you don't grab your towel on your way to the shower. There was ample closet space, and all in all the room was very open and comfortable. It was not a typical hotel "room" feeling because it was so open and spacious. Would definitely stay here again. Breakfast area was clean and breakfast options were numerous and not typical hotel "free" breakfast fare. A bonus was the nearby Rafferty's - they deliver at no extra charge!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Brock_Tucker, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

I'd like to say thank you for visiting our hotel and staying with us. For weary travelers like yourself that just don't want to get back out on the road we recommend Rafferty's quite often and never receive complaints on their service or food quality. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Stayed here while on a road trip. I have come to enjoy staying at Hamptons as well as Best West. Very nice property; we were cordially upgraded to a "suite" upon checkin. Very nice large room, but on "back side" which fronted on a rail line (two honking trains early evening; but quiet during the night.) Great bed, we always like the fridge and micro, Nice toilet amenities. Had no idea where to eat; front desk suggested Rafferty's, a near-by pub that makes deliveries. We ordered-in , deiivery was fast, and the food was great (separate review.) Nice indoor pool and gym (not used, but always chk it out) Large lobby area for a better than average breakfast offerring. I don't expect to return to Paducah, but if I did I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the "front" of the hotel to be away from the nearby rail tracks if the s...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stayed here in October, 2012 and enjoyed my stay. Staff was helpfu and the hotel was clean and quiet. The breakfast was top notch and I had no complaints about choosing this hotel. Fair priced for what you get here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed here January 26, 2012 for just one night. I had business to take care of in S. Fulton, TN and wanted to stay in the Paducah area because it had more options for reputable hotels. I love Hampton Inn and have always had a good experience, but I remember this one was particularly comfortable and quiet. I did not use the pool or fitness center so I cannot comment on that. However, I will definitely stay here again the next time I am in the area. Thanks!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My wife is a quilter and wanted to see the quilt museum in Paducah. We stayed two nights at the Hampton and were very pleased with our stay. I woke up really early (4:30, not the hotel's fault) and went to the lobby. They had the coffee ready, the front desk clerk was very friendly, probably glad to have someone to talk to. When the breakfast staff got there with pastry, they didn't mind if I got one early. The desk staff wished us good day each day as we left and greeted us on our return. The room was spacious and very clean. All in all a great weekend. The quilt museum was spectacular as well.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great. No issues. Clean and friendly. I just wish Hampton would stop putting ham in their eggs on the buffet. They're really limiting who can eat the eggs. I like a healthy breakfast and Hampton doesn't offer many options. This is a Hampton-wide problem though.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business