“Love, Love the Pizza”

Michaels New York Style Pizza
Ranked #63 of 211 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 15, 2014

While staying at a Paducah hotel during our recent vacation, we ordered from Michaels. Delivery was speedy. The pizza was absolutely amazing!!!!!

1  Thank Claudia W

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We were wiped out upon arrival at our hotel and asked the desk clerk to recommend the best delivery pizza in town. Michael's, it was.

We were not able to find a website to look at a menu. I was hoping for a unique pizza but just ordered a pizza with our favorite toppings.

Delivery was quick. The pizza solid New York style with good flavor.

Price was higher than the chain restaurants but when it comes to pizza, you normally get what you pay for. If you want cheap, flavorless pizza, this place is probably not for you. But, if you want a quality pizza, give them a try. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank vtxriders
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I liked the service, very friendly server, you can see them cooking the pizzas and food in the open kitchen, which was very clean. Good beers, delicious pizza, what more can I say!

2  Thank Valerie L
Reviewed May 24, 2014

My fav is the personal Pan seasoned mushroom pizza I also like the cheesecake so yummy :-) i recommend to anyone who travels through

2  Thank Tina C
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Love Michaels for a quick inexpensive lunch and appreciate that they do pizza by the slice as well as whole pizzas. I also love their hot wings. There is always some sort of special listed.

2  Thank Kentucky_Kat