“Grace was super - delivered to my hotel - good chow”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Rafferty's

Rafferty's
Ranked #3 of 197 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American, Bar, Soups, International
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Honolulu
“Grace was super - delivered to my hotel - good chow”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Grace
on phone was awesome

had salmon / soups very good / ribs great

In any place or job regardless of the position it is always a pleasure to see PROFESSIONALISM demonstrated ... this was a fine example - keep charging ahead --- Orchids to all who work there - well done!

In any place or job regardless of the position it is always a pleasure to see PROFESSIONALISM demonstrated ... this was a fine example - keep charging ahead to all who work there - well done!

Visited May 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“OK place”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

First time at this chain, and it was alright. Prices weren't bad, but I thought the portions were on the small side. Food was good and the drinks were kept full. I did like the fact that all of the servers worked together and cleared dirty dishes and refilled drinks whenever one of them walked by. The family liked it and I would stop by again.

• Visited May 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Awesome Delivery, Awesome Food”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I had delivery sent to my room twice during my last stay in Paducah. It was the absolute highlight of our trip! (The hotel room however...read my review on Residence inn and find out) Excellent food, Big portions, quick delivery, and low prices! I will be eating there again (inside this time) soon!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Joy T
Illinois
“Great Food and Excellent Service”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I, along with a group of friends, stopped in the Paducah, KY Rafferty's recently for an early supper recently. Our orders were varied, as were our drinks, however our server Danielle quickly and efficiently took our orders and and had everything out to us in a short amount of time. Our food was excellent and our drinks rarely fell below half before Danielle was back with a fresh drink. I wish all the restaurants we visit had such great food and service. We will be back and I recommend you give them a try when you're in the area!

• Visited April 2013
Combined Locks, Wisconsin
“Great find”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Our first time there. The daily special was great
Our servrver was helpful and friendly. We were happy to find this place.