“Fantastic!”

Ranked #7 of 209 Restaurants in Paducah
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch between business appointments. We not only had excellent food but great service! Kirstin was an attentive server but not invasive. Be sure to try a Bloody Mary. Thanks, JP's!

1  Thank 22goingon60

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was a nice place in a nicer area. I asked the Greater about the beer available and was told to ask the server. The server was less informed and our service was very poor - maybe it was an off night or just our server. I had the lamb skews. 6 small pieces of lamb and a few veggies for $17. I asked for bread and got 2 very small slices of French bread. My wife had the tenderloin sandwich which was good. No offer for another beer or to fill the water glasses - just the check. They were not really busy either. They had a 2 man band who were excellent. I would go back for the band but not much else.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My daughter and I ate her on our way to NC. We sat outside in Oct. Listened to a live band and had a wonderful time. The food was wonderful. Be careful of the bucket of rum. Very good. Don;t drive after. The staff and all the people were wonderful. Would go back again.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This will be a place that I visit again when in Paducah. It's in a great location and has a very unique arrangement- in the middle of downtown but still has an abundance of outdoor seating. They have added heaters and a fire pit so that you can enjoy the patio even when it's chilly. The drink prices were appropriate and the drinks were well made. Service was friendly and quick. The crowd was eclectic. It is definitely somewhere that I would visit on a regular basis if I lived close by. I did not try the food on this visit. It appeared to me that they can accommodate large crowds; when we were there, there was s large group inside that was having a blast. Some of them were playing on the piano and everyone was excited.
I actually wanted to go back the next day but they are closed on Sundays.

1  Thank MrsJAMc
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We ate here early on a Friday night. Our waitress was very helpful and the food was great. My husband had the duck and I the chicken w/artichoke and mushroom. We both highly recommend this restaurant!