“Everything inside is cool!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #129 of 212 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Ordered the new 1/2 cut rib let all you can eat dinner. Unfortunately didn't finish the first batch. Everything was served less than lukewarm. French fries looked used and the rib lets were almost cool to the touch. My wife was less than thrilled with her tilapia dinner. The fish looked like it had been desiccated before it was cooked. To say the least this Applebee's is loosing its reputation which is too bad for some of the others I've been to. Bottom line, going to Applebee's is becoming a crap shoot and that means I won't be going to any of them any longer.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Recently went here to relax after a long drive to a neighboring hotel. I was tired and ordered a Parmesan Shrimp Steak TO GO. I enjoyed a couple of drafts while waiting on my order and must say the staff is friendly and the service is good. My meal was ready in a reasonable amount of time, but I wish I had dined in because my steak was incredibly tough. It was very grisly and very hard to cut... and chew. Had I dined in, I would've had returned it to the kitchen and ordered something else.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Fast service, good food. Popped in off the interstate and had a nice meal. Even though we were a little late they were still open.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Everyone was very friendy and the food was good. But best of all was our server, Brooke. Ask for her!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Food was good and was one of only places to get dinner after 9 pm in paducah. Problem was it was packed and hardly any staff.