“Just ok”

Applebee's
Ranked #86 of 216 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We have eaten at this Applebee's maybe 3 times and all 3 times we have had issues...weather with our seating, our food or with a staff member. We will not eat there again.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

They have Great food and Great service! Nice and Clean place to eat! Keeps me coming back!
Half price appetizers after 9 p.m. is the best!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

From the host to the server, these people really know how to make you feel like family! We had a great time there. We had a seating problem with another customer(too much perfume) and they moved us very discretely. And later the manager came to us to make sure we were doing ok where they seated us. They really made us feel like movie stars! The food was awesome too. We will definitly be back here on our next visit. Thank you, Applebee's!

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

We had traveled all day and were starving. I have to eat gluten free and picked Applebee's because it has a good gluten free menu. However, I asked at this one. It took a long time for three different people to find the gf menu. When it finally came, it was outdated and said "only good until July 1.". I assume that warning is on there because menus change and people can get sick relying on the old menu. Because I do get sick, I asked for an updated one. The waitress said that the other woman would have brought the newest one. So I went ahead and ordered. The waitress came back because, since it was an old menu, they no longer served what I ordered. My son went to the car to get my iPhone. I looked up the menu myself - current one, good thru November, was on the website. I had been told the menu took so long to get because they had to reprint since someone took the original. Obviously not - only the current one is on the website so people don't get sick when things change. When my order came, it was smaller than usual. On the bill, I saw that she did a "half size" salad instead of the full size for dinner. It was one thing after another. I wish I had just stuck with Wendy's instead of paying extra to enjoy a sit down dinner that was not enjoyable.

2  Thank Lawyermom27
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Excellent service and good food. Waitress was very efficient and nice.The restaurant is almost next door to the Holiday Inn Express where we stayed, so we were able to just walk over.