“Is there a change in management?”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #112 of 200 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kentucky
“Is there a change in management?”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Made 3 visits over December and the steak was lacking each time. It definitely was not the Outback I was used to and enjoyed so thoroughly in the past. The service is mediocre (unless you connect with a manager) and the food is not well-prepared. A disappointment all around.

Visited December 2012

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Third time's no charm”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The first two times I ordered a steak here it was overcooked (and not just a little- I ordered medium and it came to me really well done).
So, I took a while to come back for a third visit- I thought surely, this being a "Steakhouse" the one thing they should get right is a steak, so I ordered a steak. Medium.
Well, once again this Outback let me down. For the third of my three visits, they failed to cook my steak properly.
I'm done with this place. If a "Steakhouse" can't manage to cook a steak properly, then it may as well just close it's doors.

• Visited December 2012
Kirksey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yuck”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I will never eat here again. The last time we ate here it looked like my steak was boiled not grilled. When I said something nothing was done. They got me once but never again.

Murray
“Outback is Outback”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Going to an Outback is just another Outback. The steaks are good & cooked right but sometimes you don't get a tender cut of meat. Blooming Onions are great but also sometimes really greasy. Problem is they don't open until 4 during the week so lunch is a no-go. I'll find another place unless I have a gift cert from someone.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Rob W
wayne city, IL
“Not impressed”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was our first visit to an Outback, service was great, decided to splurge and have steak with grilled lobster tail, steak was tough, the joke was - wonder if it's kangaroo! Rest of the meal was good, may try again just not the steak.

Visited November 2012