“Pass this place by.”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
“Pass this place by.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

A friend and I decided to give a new place a try and we both left very disappointed. The food was all pre-made frozen food you could make better at home, the service was almost nonexistant, and the theme of the place was confusing and lost in the exacution. Sorry but I don't think we'll be visiting again.

• Visited July 2012

Paducah, Kentucky
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Love the pizza and wings. Salad bar is excellent. Love the guitars. Service is good. Pizza buffet is always has plenty to offer. Restaurant is clean and waitress's are friendly. Good prices.

Visited April 2013
Paducah, Kentucky
“I am not impressed!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have tried to be fair and have visited City Rockers more than once. The Pizza is so-so, very limited variety with strange tasting sauce and the 'dessert pizzas' are nothing more than a giant cookie. Salad bar? Ha, a few veggies and some leaf lettuce. Wings aren't bad and the reheated frozen meatballs are just as good as you can make yourself in your own crockpot.
"City Rockers" might be the theme but minimal follow through. More sports on TV than rock memorabilia (too bad!) and you can't hear the TVs so why bother?
I have already wasted enough money trying to give a fair chance, won't bother again.

• Visited February 2013
North Branch, Minnesota
“WOW!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

It was the best pizza buffet I have ever had. First the salad bar was huge for a pizza buffet, so many different types of pizza made from a brick oven. Then the dessert pizzas...good golly!!! left very full and satisfied. Oh and did I mention the decor, Classic rock!! Great music while eating. Very enjoyable!!

• Visited March 2013
Kevil, Kentucky
“Unique, tasty buffet!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband, our 3-year-old son and I visited for a Saturday lunch. The buffet was full of tasty choices, including one pizza with Starnes barbecue on it, a Mexican pizza and one with 5 cheeses (including bleu cheese). I was impressed with them all, as well as lasagna, meatballs, mac 'n' cheese and hot wings being other buffet choices. The dessert pizzas included a chocolate-chocolate chip pizza cookie and a dessert pizza with cherry topping. The salad bar was full of fresh ingredients, including spring mix or traditional lettuce for your garden salad and one of the most delicious potato salads I've had, along with a macaroni salad. The restaurant was clean, and the atmosphere was great. Our server could have been by a bit more to check on whether we needed drink refills and take away empty plates, but still a wonderful dining experience overall. We were also surprised when we got the bill and found out children under 4 eat free! We will be back!

• Visited February 2013