“a nice place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #17 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
Greenfield, Indiana
“a nice place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

When we checked in, I was not too sure what to expect. After a friendly greeting by Vik, the GM, I went to my room. The suites are large and very comfortable. I was there for about 3 weeks and anything we needed was taken care of promptly. One member of our group complained of smell of smoke in her room and was immediately moved to a different room. The staff even offered to help her move. The one thing I might mention is that with a 2 burner stove and fridge, one might expect some plates, glasses, etc. like most other suite hotels.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TravelersSuites, General Manager at Travelers Suites, responded to this review, September 13, 2016
We're happy to hear you were more than pleased with your stay and loved your room. Thanks for this awesome review. It was a pleasure having you and we hope to see you again some time. Take care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Quorn, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

If you're a frugal traveler, and are just looking for a clean and safe hotel in a convenient location while in Paducah, this place can't be beat. 30 minutes after I made the reservation, Vic called me to welcome me, ask me what type of room I wanted and give me directions. No problems with bringing my dog ($10/night extra).

Location is 10 minutes from all the Paducah sights or 2 minutes off I-24 for easy come and go. Room had microwave, fridge. Ice is available, and there is good coffee at the office in the morning. Very friendly staff.

What pay 2X more for a corporate brand?

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Oak Park, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

This motel was a pleasant surprise on a recent road trip. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. For the price of under $60 I had a small kitchenette and eating area as well, perfect for a budget traveler. It was obvious to me that the owners were serious about property upkeep and wanted to keep their customers happy and comfortable. I would not hesitate to stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank David B
TravelersSuites, Public Relations Manager at Travelers Suites, responded to this review, September 13, 2016
O'Fallon, MO
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

The motel was not fancy, not incredibly updated, it appeared clean. The price was right to stay over one night on a road trip for some shut eye.

Friendly service too.

Went to Waffle House for Breakfast, very close to motel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jaime S
Paducah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was very impressed with our hotel room. Staff was very accommodating. Upon arrival, we were upgraded to a suite in that the room we had booked was not available. The room had recently been updated and was very clean. Location was also a plus. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Traci M, Guest Happiness Manager at Travelers Suites, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
We can’t wait to have you come back and see us. Thanks so much for all the compliments including the staff, location, and the recent updates to the property! I am so very glad that you would definitely stay with us again! If there is anything I can do to help you in the future please let me know. Sincerely, Traci Meijer - Guest Happiness Manager
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I have family home we're in the process of renovating in Lone Oak (I'm coming in from out of state), and this motel is the absolute best in terms of location.

This is my first stay since the new ownership. The new owners are really making amazing improvements - the rooms are comfortable, updates include new televisions and paint, appliances and flooring and it is really a cozy little motel that just keeps getting better. It is actually pretty quiet too considering that Lone Oak Road is a main drive - good sound proofing and the AC units (that work VERY well) are pleasant "white noise" buffer. I do think this motel is a great value that beats out the crowded mall area hands-down.

Call them directly to check pricing - I didn't know they offered weekly rate specials and booked through one of the travel websites, but they could have beat that deal if I'd called them!! (still was a good deal, but could have gotten even better!)

Having a fridge and microwave was HEAVEN since we could get some food from the grocery located right down the street and not eat junk every day. BUT there are tons of restaurants in the area if you want to eat out.

Give this place a try if you're looking to say in Lone Oak or Paducah - it's pretty sweet!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I am honored that you really got what we are doing here and what our goal is for our valued guests. We are trying to give a five star experience for 1/3rd of the cost. Thanks so much for pointing this out for others to see. If there is anything I can do for you in the future please let me know. Best Regards, Traci Meijer - Guest Happiness Manager
Miramar, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

At first i was looking for a franchaise until a friend recommended The Travelers Suites...we exprianced a very comforting stay here, the hotel was very clean, the room was in great condition and the staff were amazing, they were very curtious and made our stay enjoyable. i would def stay here again and recommend this hotel! Great price for the quailty and service!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Wow!! What a wonderful review and endorsement of our family owned and operated hotel. I so appreciate you saying that the whole hotel is an upgrade compared to regular chains. I also appreciate you saying that for what you received the price was extraordinary. You just made our day awesome : ) Traci Meijer - Guest Happiness Manager