“Fun!”

O'Charley's
Ranked #102 of 206 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Avoid on Sundays right after church, but this is a fun, family-friendly spot. Much like an Applebees or TGI Fridays, but with a rivertown-New Orleans spin.

Food here is excellent and the menu is quite large. The chicken friend chicken (I think they called it a southern friend chicken breast) was most excellent. Good hushpuppies too!

There are newer reviews for O'Charley's

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We thought this would be an Irish pub. Not so much. It has the usual main tap beers and a few bottled one but not really a good selection. The food was good - tasty and prepared well. The service was also good. Another reviewer said the rolls were so good; we've had the same ones at home which we purchased at Sam's Club. All in all, not great but not bad either.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband and I were quite taken with the rolls and the so tender baby back ribs. The service was wonderful, the cherry pie was so great that we brought home a whole one. We plan to eat there on each visit to Paducah.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I ate here yesterday and was somewhat disappointed. Had not been here for awhile and wanted a good ribeye steak, O'Charley's was my choice. I was disappointed...We started with the Spinach and Artichoke dip, it came to us cold. Got my salad and it had a lot of everything but lettuce. I am of course not a fan of all the other leafy things they put in salads today but this really had little lettuce. Was looking forward to my steak. Steak and bake potato came...looked wonderful but both were cold and steak was cooked medium well and I had asked for medium, just dry with no salt or pepper or anything else used for seasonings. It was eatable so I did not return it to the kitchen. I was not even offered a refill on my tea either and it wasn't that busy while there. So I am going to say that I choice a bad day to visit. I will go back sometime and will be hopeful it will be a better day

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We were in Paducah for the night and had checked other reviews, had never been to an OCharleys and decided to try it. The strawberry lemonade is DELICIOUS. We had the grilled salmon and asparagus. Excellent.