“Been there and done that!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Ranked #29 of 196 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Been there and done that!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was the second time in two weeks that my husband and I ate at the Cracker Barrel in Paducah. This time we were part of a tour group on our way to the Colorado Rockies. We were seated immediately (all 24 of us) and served immediately. I had the chicken and dumplings which I usually order because it is always hot and fresh. My husband ordered the roast beef sandwich plate which he enjoyed. He ordered gravy over the beef and was disappointed that it was not over the french fries too. Too little gravy for his liking but he did not complain. He would not order it again. Usually his favorite dish is the Uncle Hirschels breakfast which I think he will stick to. All the food arrived hot and fresh. The coffee kept coming and coming which I always appreciate. It was a quick stop as we had to be back on the road. Our food order totaled $24.79 with tip and tax. A good price for a good lunch. Our server was Stefany C. We couldn't ask for better service especially with the size of our group. Thank you Stefany.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Collinwood, Tennessee
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Very Clean, good country food, good service, good and easy location to get to. I would recommend this!

Visited October 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Good food, reliable, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have never been disappointed with Cracker Barrel. The portions always arrive hot and I never leave hungry. The restaurant is always clean, the staff are friendly, and you are always served quickly. I always feel I have received an excellent meal for a very fair price. I wish there was Crackle Barrel in Canada.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Peter S
Batavia, Ohio, United States
“dinning in paducah”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Was nice good food wish they had some bench seating instead of wooden chairs softer seating for the elderly wich I saw a lot of

Visited June 2013
Missouri
“Chain Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Cracker Barrel is always a safe bet. The meal was good but nothing extraordinary. It was right across the street from the Motel 6 we stayed at so that made it convenient also. The Motel 6 was great....great price, clean rooms. We enjoyed looking around the store in Cracker Barrel.

Visited May 2013