Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Paducah, KY
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Pear Tree Inn Paducah(Paducah)
Drury Inn Paducah(Paducah)
Courtyard Paducah(Paducah)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwould stay here againcookiesrestaurants and shoppingeggshot breakfastbreakfast baryogurtnext morningtexas roadhousestaff was very friendlyhot tublots of restaurantsnice breakfastindoor poolgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Stayed here on our way home with my wife. Got in late and desk clerk was very helpful and friendly. Room was nice and had a frig and microwave even though we weren't in a suite. Breakfast was nice in the morning, well stocked and fresh. Hotel is easy to get to off of the highway and near a lot of shopping.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This place is great!! The staff is very friendly and informative. Clean and comfortable. Many restaurants close with three in walking distance. Breakfast was great. It has the customary fare with a real twist - yummy donuts provided by a local bakery. Definitely would stay here again!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cindy H
tstorms, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Paducah, KY, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Hello,

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay while in Paducah. We really appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel here on Tripadvisor.

We hope you will visit us when you are back in the Paducah area.

Regards,

Timothy Storms
Area Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This hotel looks like a Country Inn and Suites, and has some elements similar to the other hotels in the franchise such as the staircase in the lobby and cookies. However, the amenities are lacking.

Overall I have been satisfied with the cleanliness. And the bathrooms have ventilation, which is a nice features most hotels do not have. The beds are average, but the sheets are comfortable. The staff is friendly and handles things promptly.

I have stayed here three different times in three different rooms. The Wifi has never worked. It will connect for about two to three minutes and pretend it is going to work and then stop working. If you use a smartphone you can plan on running up your data. Also, don't plan on trying to conduct any business which requires attaching photos in an email, their internet service will block them from going through.

The workout room has some older cardio equipment but absolutely no weights. Most other hotels in this franchise have something to work out with. This one has a treadmill, bicycle, and elliptical.

There isn't ice and vending on every floor.

They put way too much water in the substance they call eggs every morning. This isn't the error of one person, it is consistently a problem. Other than this the breakfast is what I would expect: predicable, which is better than I can say for some.

This should not be considered a three star hotel. It has more in common with two star hotels and is a tarnish to the otherwise pleasant Country Inn and Suites franchise. This is not a bad hotel to stay in, which is why I keep coming back to it. Just don't go to it with high expectations typical of other hotels in the brand. I would rate it 2/5 as a three star hotel but 4/5 as a two star.

Room Tip: Staying on the third floor is not convenient.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Had a great stay in this hotel. Timothy, the Area Director, couldn't have been nicer and steered us to a great restaurant on the waterfront, Max's, for dinner. The room was spacious and clean, breakfast was good, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Hello,

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us while in Paducah. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor.

We hope to see you again when back in the Paducah area.

Regards,

Timothy Storms
Area Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on Friday, June 28th and checked out Saturday, June 29th. It was't until the 29th that we realized my little girl left her bear in the hotel. I called Saturday night and talked to a lady that said she had it. Described it and all and told her I would call back in the morning with shipping instructions. I called back Sunday morning, they said they didn't have it. My mistake for not getting the person's name saturday night and was so happy they found it. I made several calls to that hotel, trying to reach the manager, Vic. On Thursday, July 4th, spoke with him. He said he would research it and call back. Needless to say, nothing, no call. This bear is the only thing my daughter has been attached to since she was born. They have video cameras in there and I have the exact times of when I called. But yet, no response. I will NEVER stay at another Country Inn & Suites and after my contract is up, neither will our company.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Paducah, KY, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Dear Christy B,

We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. We do apologize that the hotel was unable to find and ship the lost item. This information will be shared with our management team to prevent this from happening in the future.