“GET AWAY VACATION TRIP FOR RELAXATION & FUN”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Paducah, KY
Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
Reviewed October 6, 2012

As soon as we walked through the door we were greeted with extreme kindness and a very comforting environment. "Tim" was great he took the time to show us different suites and locations to everyting we needed to get to pool, fitness center, snacks, ice etc. He was very nice and very professional as well. The room was wonderfull very clean and had everything we needed. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting an exceptional place to stay. We were very pleased and will stay here again in the future. Zita C.

Room Tip: I recommend ground floor suite nearest pool, lobby, vending macines, fitness center etc. it was grea...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank zita c
tstorms, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Paducah, KY, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Zita -

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review here on tripadvisor. We really appreciate your business and you taking the time from your busy day to post the review. I hope you will consider our hotel when you come back to the Paducah area.

Warm regards,

Timothy Storms; Area Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at my brother and I broke down in Paducah and had to stay for the weekend the staff allowed us to park our truck and trailer in the back and work on it while waiting on the parts. after we recieved the parts and installed them they allowed us to checkout late so we could shower. The staff are in this hotel are friendly and helpful, the breakfast is wonderful rooms clean and quite. Would definitly stay there again, can't go wrong.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
tstorms, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Paducah, KY, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you very much or the comliments and I'll be sure and share them with all of our staff. We appreciate your business and hope you'll stay with us again when/if you are back in the Paducah Area.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The first impression of the hotel was very nice. Clean and attractive. The staff greet you as you walk in. Very helpful. From the staff to the housekeeping all went out of their way to make you feel welcome. My mother and I stayed for 4 nights. The beds are extremely comfortable and the air condition worked great. We were on the first floor facing the parking lot and it was very quiet. We were very surprised on all awesome restaurants nearby. I would say within walking distance up to a half mile there was about 30. From Japanese to Mexican to American to fast foods. It was fabulous! The shopping was sublime. Within walking distance was TJ Max, etc...need I say more? About a block or 2 away is Kirklands, Burks Outlet, etc. We came for the Quilt Museum(4 miles) and Hancocks Fabric(2 blocks). Those 2 places are AMAZING!! My mother was in quilt heaven. We loved everything about this place...the hotel, the food, the shopping, the attractions! ALL was wonderful! We have already planned a trip for next year and will definitly be staying at this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the laundry room. It will be much quieter in the mornings.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
tstorms, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Paducah, KY, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel here on Tripadvisor. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Country Inn & Suites and hope you will visit us again when in the Paducah area.

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is remodeled and looks brand new. The front desk person was so friendly. We were welcomed and told about the nachos and chili in the dining area until 7 pm. The room is very nice. We got a suite and there is a separate living area. The hotel, including the bathroom in the room, is very clean. This hotel is a real find. It is lower on the list because of pre- remodel reviews. I hesitated to take a chance but I am so glad I did. I highly recommend this one.

• Stayed: September 2012

First of all, thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give our hotel a review here on Tripadvisor. I want to also thank you for taking a chance on our hotel here in Paducah, as I know you had many other hotels to chose from. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and I'll be sure and pass this review along to all of our hotel staff. Many times we only hear the negative reviews and not as often when a job is well done. Thanks again! Please come back and visit us when you are in the Paducah area.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We spent one night while attending a special event. Upon arrival we were greeted warmly, room clean and spacious. Bed and pillows were very comfortable and everything worked as it should. Above average lighting which was nice when putting on makeup! We were on the ground floor and it was surprisingly quiet. Breakfast was above average with delicious sausage patties, scrambled eggs, potatoes, waffles, lots of fruit, cold and hot cereal, an assortment of danish, bagels, donuts and assorted coffee and tea as well as juices and milk. Very clean eating area that the staff kept clean as people left. Also, the staff kept the food stocked very well.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed here on two separate nights in August about one week apart. Both times we received a clean room and clean pool. Nice complimentary breakfast. Staff was nice. Reasonable rates. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a bunch of small kids with us, so we asked for a room away from others so we wouldn't bot...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2012

My family of five spent the night here as we traveled to Hilton Head, South Carolina. The front desk staff was AWESOME and extremely friendly (something we seem to encounter at every Country Inn & Suites we stay at :o)). Our room was clean and met all of our needs. I used reward points for our room, so the total (with tax) was $67! You sure can't beat that considering that includes a free breakfast for five people! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family