“hot food, good and friendly service”
Review of Harned's Drive In

Harned's Drive In
Ranked #33 of 206 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I went to Harned's after reading reviews here. I'm staying here, in Paducah, on a temporary work assignment. As my family isn't here with me, I was getting tired of salads at the apartment and your typical fast food drive throughs. Food was delivered in a short time and was piping hot. Portions are good sized and the meat tender. There was not much sauce on my sandwich though. My suggestion is that you order extra sauce if you like your BBQ saucy. Also, bring cash as credit/debit cards and checks are not accepted.

1  Thank C L
There are newer reviews for Harned's Drive In

Reviewed September 3, 2012

The Harned family and the story of Paducah BBQ go hand in hand. They have done it longer than anyone. Harned's had been a Paducah staple for a looooooonnnnngggg time. This place is still like it was in the 50s. You can eat inside, but the majority of folks just pull up and order from a carhop. And it's the old fashioned carhop service. There is no intercom system. They are standing inside nearly on their toes in order to be at your car window in no time. This place runs like a well-oiled machine, believe me.

Experience BBQ history and go to Harned's.

1  Thank pottersclay75
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Didn't realize the staff came to car to take your order. Went inside and chatted with owner/manager who runs a tight ship. No loafing by his wait staff. Great device and the BbQ is sooooo tasteeee it is a must stop place off the interstate.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I pulled up for the first time and prepared to get out of my vehicle. I reached for the door handle and was startled by a woman standing at my door. It was a car hop. A pleasant surprise. Service was great. The food was average. The portions were a good overall value. I'll go back.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Harned's offers some of the best BBQ in the Paducah area. The meat is smoked to perfection and served on toast. I always order mine with extra slaw and onions. Drive in restaurant, no inside seating, but it's worth the stop.