“Worth Every Penny We Paid”
Review of Motel 6 Paducah

Motel 6 Paducah
Ranked #27 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

For A Discount Hotel, It Was Well Worth What We paid...Especially When Traveling With A Dog. Clean Room, Hot Shower, Comfy Beds, Quiet Heater, Felt SaFe, Great Staff. No Complaints From Us. Slept Well On Our Stop In Paducah.

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We were very disappointed. Check in person was great and very helpful but can't say the same about the room. Very sparse, old tv, nice clean shower however towels were like paper. Don't expect free wifi onless you're an aarp member. Even if your ipad/tablet has your connection, you still have to pay the motel to hook up! Very happy to leave in the morning EARLY!

Room Tip: Don't go! You get what you pay for.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank jude m
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This September stay was the fourth time staying at this hotel. The first three stays could be considered as appealing and welcoming even though the look of the building seem old. However this time around, I was highly disappointed and appalled at the condition of the room and the kind of people that stayed there. I encountered druggies and meth heads for a little less than eight hours that I stayed there. If you cherish safe and comfortable environment, another hotel down the road will be your best option. Lest I forget, this will be my last stay at this location.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2013

For $45 I guess I was expecting something better, but I guess I should be more realistic. The place I gross. Mildew on the shower curtain, holes in the blankets, beds were terrible, and drapes had holes. I will never again go to a Motel 6. I was in room 216

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have had good experience with Motel 6. Although some seem spartan in terms of furnishings and room space; i have to remember that the price dictates what is given. The room is basic, but it is clean and the a/c worked well and the shower was average.Very easy to find of f I-24, good food available close by. I was only there for 7 hours. I found it relaxing and I would return. Staff were friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This hotel was a pleasant surprise! On a trip to Gatlinburg we stayed here on our way out and also on our way home. Clean rooms, comfortable beds. Staff was very nice. We would definitely stay here again. Pets are also allowed. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Avoid poolside rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2013

surprisingly nice! clean, updated, comfortable basic room for a one night stay. we brought our dog and did NOT have to beg for a first floor room. large, quiet room. nice staff. we WILL stay here again!! located in the middle of most food chains and retail stores. easy on, easy off of I-24!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple