“You get what you pay for”
Review of Motel 6 Paducah

Motel 6 Paducah
Ranked #27 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Reviewed July 28, 2013

For $45 I guess I was expecting something better, but I guess I should be more realistic. The place I gross. Mildew on the shower curtain, holes in the blankets, beds were terrible, and drapes had holes. I will never again go to a Motel 6. I was in room 216

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have had good experience with Motel 6. Although some seem spartan in terms of furnishings and room space; i have to remember that the price dictates what is given. The room is basic, but it is clean and the a/c worked well and the shower was average.Very easy to find of f I-24, good food available close by. I was only there for 7 hours. I found it relaxing and I would return. Staff were friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This hotel was a pleasant surprise! On a trip to Gatlinburg we stayed here on our way out and also on our way home. Clean rooms, comfortable beds. Staff was very nice. We would definitely stay here again. Pets are also allowed. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Avoid poolside rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2013

surprisingly nice! clean, updated, comfortable basic room for a one night stay. we brought our dog and did NOT have to beg for a first floor room. large, quiet room. nice staff. we WILL stay here again!! located in the middle of most food chains and retail stores. easy on, easy off of I-24!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DONNA W
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Nothing special by any means. All they left on was the light because there was no shampoo or hair dryer. Bed was comfortable and a/c was nice and cold. If all you was is a cheap bed and a nights sleep, this is the pace for you. if you want amenities, go somewhere and pay the price.

Room Tip: if you can, get an end room. At least the noise is on only one side.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Kirby P
Reviewed January 6, 2013

With Military discount our room totaled $38.75 for one adult, one teen and 2 dogs. Room was clean, service friendly, perfect for somewhere to catch a few hours of sleep. If I were spending more than a few hours I probably would choose a motel with more comfort/options.

Room Tip: We had room 233, looked freshly painted.
Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank FloridaGirl76
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Not bad for a motel 6, clean rooms and very good bed-well above average for this chain. Located South of exit 4 off of I-24 with many restaurants and gas stations close by. Room prices were under $40.00 and discounts offered for seniors, AAA, etc. The usual complimentary morning coffee offered.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business