Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Paducah(Paducah)
Drury Inn Paducah(Paducah)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroad noisegreat hotelroom was cleaneggshot tubbiscuits and gravywould stay here againwalk in showerfree breakfastclean and friendly staffthe breakfast areaqueen roomnewer hotelyogurtgood nights sleepnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We love Fairfield Inn Suites, have stayed with them for years. Have always given excellent feedback.Received room 327 Saturday night, the clerk had to do an override to rent me the room. The suite was awesome. The noise pollution from the interstate was absurd, finally got to sleep after two hours, had locked and slide bolted the door. Someone used a key card and tried to slam open the door, awakened abruptly from sleep, my heart was racing, heard the door shut and double checked security and time(12:15 AM). Next morning other guests on the same floor and side complained about not getting any sleep due to road noise. I reported the incident to the desk clerk, she apologized and said she would report to management. Worst stay I have ever had, Fairfield need to fix the noise pollution issue. Stay away from odd numbered rooms. $120.00 for worst stay of my life in the middle of no where.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank linfay
Greg T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

I am so sorry that you found the hotel to have too much noise; we take as many steps as possible to try to manage noise at the inn. I too am sorry that you had a someone attempt to open your door; we were full that dates you stayed with a a couple wedding parties and family gatherings to which someone could have went to the wrong door.

We will continue to work to make improvements!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have stayed at this location many, many times and it keeps getting better and better! I noticed on my last stay, they had upgraded the breakfast! It is MUCH better than it has ever been. The rooms are great as always. I will be staying here again when I once again go to Paducah!

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, request to have your room on the "parking lot side" only. They know what you mean!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joy T

Thank you so much for the great comments; we appreciate your review and will continue make improvements to be the best we can!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I like staying at Marriott properties. This was a good place with a reasonable rate. The beds were very comfortable, but we were on the side next to the highway and the traffic was noisy. We used the hot tub which could have been a little hotter. The breakfast was fair with scrambled eggs and canadian bacon and waffles. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the kind words and great review!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I wish they had cookies...most Fairfield's do nowadays. The hotel is fine and the staff were friendly enough. I am platinum level with Marriott and the first room they gave me was not much larger than a closet - in fact it was so small because some of the space was "chiseled" out for a linen closet used by cleaning staff. A quick visit to the front desk solved that problem but it really shouldn't have happened in the first place (I was paying the military rate which is why I think they put me in a small room). I had no other complaints about the stay. The bed was fine, the room was clean and the AC did not blow on my head while I tried to sleepk. Breakfast was OK and the sausage gravy was tasty. They use those eggs that come in a bag which aren't the best but I find that in all the Fairfield's since they started offering hot breakfast.

Room Tip: If you see a long hallway that leads to a very small, square bedroom ask for another room - unless you are by yourself as this room is fine for one person.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for the comments and suggestions; we will use all comments to help improve our hotel for our loyal guests, like you.

Thanks again!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Actually it is four thumbs up because my husband agrees with me. We stayed overnight when we attended a concert at The Carson Center. Katie, Aaron and all the staff at the hotel were friendly and professional. The room was in perfect condition and the pool was refreshing. I was surprised to see a tennis court and basketball hoop. It is too bad the grandchildren were not with us!
The beds were comfortable and the room was quiet! The breakfast was fine and the steel cut oatmeal was excellent, especially when I added raisins, walnuts and brown sugar. We would recommend this hotel for a short or extended stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dvcfan2

Thank you for the the kind words and great review!