“Nice place to eat in Paducha.”
Review of Jasmine

Jasmine
Ranked #48 of 200 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Belleville, Illinois
“Nice place to eat in Paducha.”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have to travel to Paducha once a month or so for business. I'm not one for chains or bqq. Stumbled upon this place d while driving around the mall one evening. I really enjoy the place and now go every time I'm in town. My favorite dishes are the drunken noodles and avocado shrimp salad. Both are as good as anything I've had in st louis. I'm not a big fan of the chicken lettuce wraps. For me the sauce is too sweet. If you like Thai food and are in the area, give this place a try.

• Visited January 2014

Paducah, Kentucky
“Not sure why the hype”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

When I saw that we had Thai in town, I was thrilled. Experience was next to awful. Pad Thai tasted fishy (it was vegetarian) and I had to send it back. It was a globby, starchy mess with a very strange pink tint to it. Server was irritated. Second entree was better, but the experience left a bad taste in my mouth, both literally and figuratively.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tina W
Bloomington, Illinois
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Awesome sushi and pad thai! Even the kids loved it! My sister was in town an extra night and went two nights in a row... Good variety of food if you don't like Sushi as well. We will go again!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Mo C
Tallahassee, Florida
“Good Thai in Paducah? You bet.”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Went here on a Sunday night. Surprisingly busy for this time.

Service was a bit slow but we were in no rush so that didn't really bother us.
My wife enjoys sushi and she had the salmon california rolls. She said they were good with some really good wasabi to boot.
My wife had the mango curry and I had the volcano chicken. Both were very flavorful and tasted quite fresh.
Don't get the volcano chicken if you don't want deep fried chicken and onion rings. Volcano sauce was only moderately spicy but the veggies were good as well as the fried rice. I can understand it's not for everyone wanting good thai food. Don't misinterpret my description. I really enjoyed the dish.

Mood was a bit dark in the bar seating but again we didn't mind. We liked the style of the place.

Worth a trip and a moderate surprise for a strip mall in Paducah.

• Visited December 2013
“My favorite restaurant in Paducah”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Serves sushi which I love but definately something on the menu for everyone..lovely aptnosphere, good service, reasonable..no wonder it's my favorite !

• Visited August 2013