“Great food”

Ranked #13 of 210 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We had our Valentines day dinner here and I must say I was very surprised that my meal was so good. I had the chicken fried sirloin. It was wonderful!!!!! as was the potaotes and white gravy. My husband had the prime rib and it was good. Rolls were hot and yummy. The waiter was very good, not over attentive. I am very hard to please when it comes to eating out as I am a good cook but I must say they surpassed my expectations. We will eat here again.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We were disappointed with the service. At the front desk when we walked in and said booth for 2, the hostess answered the ringing phone, and didn't even excuse herself. The waiter seemed to have a chip on his shoulder. The service was quick but his heart just wasn't in it. The food was good and reasonably priced. Wish the staff would have had a more up attitude.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The food was great and the service a was fast and friendly. Would have been perfect except for the "rustic" nut shells EVERYWHERE!

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We had been to Texas Roadhouse once before at a different location and was pleased, but this location was not up to par. We sat in the bar on a Thursday night, our waitress was very slow and seemed to have a lot goin on. Food was ok, my margarita was bland, and not even cold. Not sure we will go back to this location

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I sat at the bar since I was by myself and the place was absolutely packed. The bartender. Kat, did not stop moving the entire time I was there. She was a one woman wrecking crew, knocking out drinks for customers in no time. She always made sure my glass was full and I got my food quickly. The food was well prepared and tasty. All in all, nothing bad to say about this place...the do a lot of business.