“excellent steak” 4 of 5 bubbles

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #11 of 196 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tega Cay, South Carolina
“excellent steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Had dinner Friday night. Very busy but service was excellent as were the steak and mashed potatoes with white gravy. The steamed carrots and broccoli need a bit more steaming as they were nearly raw. I had the small filet which was cooked to perfection and as tender and tasty as I've ever had.
Not the place to be if you are looking for a quiet dinner.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“… as always.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great food.

The only downside tonight was I did have to wait a noticeable amount of time to get my water and order, but I didn’t time it so maybe I was just in a rush.

For under $10 I was able to get an order of ribs and mashed potatoes … and more buns than I could eat. (The ribs were from the ‘appetizer’ section, but that was all I could eat.)

I usually like to drown my potatoes in butter, but these did not come with any … but that was not an issue, they were good,as is.

And the ribs? Yum.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin
“Good to Go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We went on Saturday evening while traveling home from Florida. Our server was very attentive. It seemed that it was taking a bit to get our food, but it was very busy and we were ok with that. Our server along with the manager approached our table and apologized for the wait. There was a mix-up with our order. They told us that dinner was on them, Our dinner arrived a few minutes later and was delicious. Getting the free made it even better. I was impressed with the fact that they not only recognized the situation but acted on it.

Dallas, Texas
1,727 restaurant reviews
“Been Over A Year And We ASre Back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

It's been more than a year since we have dined at this steakhouse and I am constantly reminded through their e-mails about the place. This is not a place where you go to get a $65 steak however you can get a very good steak or your choice at a very reasonable price. I think the flavor of their steaks are among the best whether we dine in Kentucky of Texas. The most important part of the meal is the price.This meals very reasonably priced and we always find great service.

• Visited July 2013
“Poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Went in for lunch.were seated right away and then waited 20 mins. For a waiter. The food came and my girlfriend ask for butter. She had to ask 3 separate times before getting the butter. The food was below par for a Texas Roadhouse.

• Visited July 2013