“Good food”

Ranked #15 of 211 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Thursday night is half price margaritas. Wonderful service, with my favorite peanuts. No pressure all was very good. I had a burger, nothing fancy. Since I have been in town all week, I was returning here after a not so good experience their on Monday. Food was hot, rolls are outstanding. Would definitely recommend

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We ate here at the end of June and it was wonderful! We did have to wait but it wasn't long at all. The atmosphere was lively and fun, but the food was the star! The steaks were tender and cooked perfectly, we got the mushrooms on the side for the steak....try them! the rools come with a cinnamon butter that is so good. Our waiter was super nice and attentive. A wonderful meal and would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great service! fun music, people. We had so much food that we had an extra meal the next day from the food we took home! Recommend the pork chops. Vegetable choices are excellent. Great place, great atmosphere, great staff.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in at Texas Roadhouse on my way to Atlanta today. I was hungry--and that usually means I'm a little impatient. My waitress was young and very nice. Lots of smiles here. I ordered a medium-well New York Strip steak, and it came fairly quickly. The salad was not much to brag about but the baked potato was piping hot and crusted with salt. Mmm! But alas, I cut into the steak (delivered by someone other than my waitress who didn't stick around to see if my steak was done right) and it was barely more than rare. There was blood on the plate, and while that may appeal to some, it disgusts me! My waitress confided that it was probably the trainee's fault. After working in the business for many years, I have a lot of compassion for a staff that works so hard to keep so many happy. This is a good place to eat. It's just that ... unfortunate surprise once in a while can catch me off guard. Maybe I can plan my trip home back through in time for lunch!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Like not being rushed. The service flowed at a nice pace but never felt like we were getting the bums rush to vacate the table.