“great food in a fun atmosphere”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #12 of 200 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta
“great food in a fun atmosphere”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

My daughter and I had dinner here during an overnight stay on our way home to Atlanta. We enjoyed our meal: she had a veggie plate and I had pulled pork dinner. Yummy. The rolls w/cinnamon butter are divine. And we had fun eating peanuts while we waited for the food. Good food at a fair price. Service was good. Waitress even talked me out of a drink I was going to order (skinny margarita), saying she hadn't heard good things about it. I was happy with my frozen margarita. We will come back on our next visit.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank MrsJAtlanta

“Come here often? Why, yes we do!”
Reviewed July 13, 2011

We visit Texas Road House in Paducah at least once every two weeks. The service is always great along with the food! The prices and friendly people can't be beat!

pa
“at least your steak was okay”
Reviewed June 5, 2011

I ordered the surf and turf "special" and the anxious waiter said to me when I noted that the lobster tails *tiny little things* were very overcooked...well at least the steak is okay...later a woman who was the manager asked the how is everything question hoping that you will just keep chewing away...I told her blah blah blah...she deducted the cost of the lobster and was willing to make me more...stick to steak here...and the basics. The caesar salad was equally bland and smoothered in goopy dressing.

• Visited June 2011
Brisbane, Australia
“Great Ribs”
Reviewed May 17, 2011

Enjoyed a couple of dinners here during recent visit to Paducah.
Both times the service was efficient and friendly.
Lively atmosphere.