“Worth a trip just for the onion rings”
Review of Pizza By the Pound

Pizza By the Pound
Ranked #21 of 211 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Great food and literally the best onion rings I've ever had. We didn't get the pizza because we were just stopping in quickly on a road trip, but the ones that they were bringing out to the other tables looked very tasty. Only one person was disappointed and she had the grilled chicken salad, so maybe skip that.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

My wife and I came for dinner after work. We each ordered a traditional specialty pizza. She ordered the taco, I got the hamburger special. Both we're fantastic, we also got a pitcher of beer, all for 42 bucks. The pizza was great, the place was packed but the service was still prompt. I love this place

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Best taco pizza I've ever had! Will definitely go back in the future... Worth driving an hour out of the way from Murray! Great service. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was my first visit to Pizza by the Pound. The place looks like a small dive bar, but is extremely clean. The pizza was wonderful, with a chewy crust that was perfect. The price was very good also. We had wings as an appetizer, good choice! I would definitely recommend Pizza by the Pound!

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Guess this is a bar and puzza jount. Atmosphere is great if ya like elvis and marilyn! Medium is PLENTY big for 2-3 people. I dont care for thick crust but was good and they have honey for you to eat crust for your dessert.