“Great Mexican Food & Wonderful Service”

Los Amigo's Mexican
Ranked #67 of 216 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This restaurant has three locations in the Paducah area.
Description: This restaurant has three locations in the Paducah area.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We really enjoyed our recent visit to Los Amigo's Mexican. The food was served hot & fresh with little wait. The server was very attentive and the prices were exceptional. The interior was decorated very tastefully and the overall appearance and cleanliness was above average. Thanks for the great dining experience!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Always good food and great service. We eat here at least once per week and have for years. It is our favorite place to eat in Paducah.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I love that every time I go the food is hot and fresh! The waiters are not overly attentive which I love because I hate someone hovering over me!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Los Amigo's (I most frequent the one on Lone Oak Road) is a great Mexican restaurant. The staff there is very nice and friendly. A favorite of my family's are the fajitas nachos - for something different ask for veggie fajita nachos over rice instead of over chips, it is awesome!!

1  Thank Blacknyellow
Reviewed September 28, 2012

A recent reviewer dinged the food as "not very spicy" by his standards. I can agree, but our very friendly server happily brought a bowl of jalapinos and a whole selection of alternate sauces that allowed us to customize the dishes to our exact taste.

A couple of quite acceptable "grande" Marguritas topped off a most enjoyable Mexican meal in friendly and attractive surroundings at a quite reasonable price. Good choice if you're staying in one of the many nearby hotel/motels.

Been to Los Amigo's Mexican? Share your experiences!