“Great Food”

Add it.
Pasta House
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We enjoyed our visit to The Pasta House. We were promptly seated. The table and dining area was nice and clean. Our waitress didn't seem to want to be there. The food was delicious. The waitress did a good job. Our glasses were never empty. She brought lots of rolls. She told us she wasn't feeling well and apologized. We assured her we were pleased. We will be back soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I ate here for a late holiday lunch. The salad looked like it had sat in the (way too much) dressing all day, and both entrees were almost inedible. The waitress was very personable and cheery. I felt sorry for her that she had to serve this terrible food. Oh, the roll was tasteless. Have they heard of a butter/garlic brush? My second worst food experience in my life, and I have eaten in most all the States and two foreign countries, from fast food to top shelf dining. New to Paducah, but would put bad camp or prison food up against this, and take my chances. So sad.

1  Thank huffe
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I were really disappointed in the food. The dinner rolls were bland- need some butter brushed on top and some garlic powder. The house salad must sit in dressing all day, as it was wilted and soggy. The entrees were not good either. Eggplant parm was slimy and cooked with the rind on, red sauce was bland, rigatoni was soggy. Our waitress was very friendly- the highlight of our visit.

1  Thank kychh
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Recently ate there, food was good, but attitude of waitress & manager needs adjusting. asked waitress for extra artichokes in salad, said she would bring me additional artichokes. When got salad 1 artichoke, no extra, when asked she said well there's lots of artichoke leaves in your salad. Mentioned to manager about her attitude & other issues, his response was "I'll slap her for you". I don't appreciate even joking about physical abuse. Wrote to corporate HQ's no response from them. Will not patronize Pasta House again if they endorse physical abuse.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I have been to this Pasta House several times. The restaurant in it's new location is very nice and modern. The problem is the younger servers who have had bad attitudes the last three times. The food is average, I have had better at other pasta house locations. The prices of their dishes is out of control. You do not get all you can salad with your meal anymore. I wish all the restaurants would pay their waiters more, so maybe they could get some quality people who care.