“I made reservation a 5 wks ahead and was cancelled by owner 2 days before my reservation.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Paducah Harbor Plaza Bed and Breakfast

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paducah
Paducah Harbor Plaza Bed and Breakfast
You added Paducah Harbor Plaza Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Ranked #4 of 10 Paducah B&B and Inns
Paducah, KY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I contacted Beverly nearly 5 weeks prior to my June 7th reservation. I had looked at several places online and this looked perfect to suit my plans. My plan was to surprise my husband for a little romantic getaway for his 50th birthday. Beverly called me on June 5th to inform me that the condo owner was in town and had to cancel my reservation. Of course all my planning hinged on the particular unit I had chosen which was on the third floor with balcony. She informed me that there were no other units available to accommodate me and suggested I tried to see if Foxbriar Inn had any availabilities, if I had wanted to stay at Foxbriar I would have booked that in the first place, it has no balconies with the wonderful view I had envisioned for our special celebration. Word of caution, book it but expect to have your plans squashed. They have a cancellation policy that if you don't cancel 7 days ahead you will still be charged, too bad I can't charge them for my trouble, I am 2 days out and unable to make other arrangements due to time and work constraints, so much for planning in advance.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
16 Thank Karen R

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Though I live in Paducah, my husband surprised me with an overnight stay at Paducah Harbor. WOW!!! Words can't describe how amazing this place is! The condos were huge, beautifully decorated 2 br, 2 bath units with fantastic views of the painted murals and riverfront! I will be back! You will not be dissapointed!

Room Tip: We were in 310! Great balcony!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2008

I went to a meeting in Paducah and tried to get a room at Fox Briar Inn which was booked up. I talked to Bob Parker who owns Paducah Harbor Placa Inn and made reservations. He met me when I arrived and showed us to our room. We had a fantastic room overlooking downtown Paducah which is a very nice town. He gave us some restaurant help and we had dinner just across the street at Max's Brick Over which was also great. Paducah is a neat small town with a lot to see and do. There are antique places, good restaurants, museums, a huge performing arts center and lots more. Bob runs a great place. Be sure and stay there.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
      Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank axle
Baton Rouge, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2007

We had a wonderful experience at the Paducah Harbor Plaza Bed and Breakfast. We stayed in the Harvest Moon room, located on the second floor, which had its own large private bath with jacuzzi tub. Guests also have access to a rooftop terrace with a gorgeous view of the downtown area. Our hostess was very friendly, and went out of her way to accommodate us with requests. The overall experience was wonderful, and beat staying in a dull hotel room. We would definitely stay there again when visiting the Paducah area.

• Liked — Location/access to the downtown area, shops, restaurants.
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank hittheroad10
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paducah
Paducah Bed and Breakfast
Residence Inn Paducah
Residence Inn Paducah
#8 of 27 in Paducah
4.5 of 5 stars 141 reviews

Been to Paducah Harbor Plaza Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!