“Ok”

Italian Village Pizza
Ranked #71 of 212 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Nothing too special about the pizza. The place is a little dirty and the staff wasn't too personable. I'd eat there again if desired by someone in my party, but I wouldn't go out of my way to dine again.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped in Paducah on a road trip and this was the only place downtown open for lunch on a Monday. We were a bit apprehensive, as it doesn't look like much, but the guy behind the counter made sure we knew about the daily specials and made a couple of recommendations, which ended up being spot-on. We each ordered subs, which were delicious. It must be popular, too, as there were constantly people coming in to pick up pizzas, subs, etc...

A great spot for lunch or casual dinner!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I probably eat here a couple times a month and everything on the menu has been tried and loved....I especially like the hot italian sub sandwich and the oven baked lasagna. The daily specials can't be beat...and the meatball sub is enough to share with a friend

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The Pizza is great, cold beer is good and the atmosphere is lively.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Not a lot of effort on decoration, but a nice place for a a pizza or sandwich.