“good stuff even if they are gay”

Tribeca Mexican Cuisine
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Description: Authentic mexican cuisine in the heart of downtown Paducah
Reviewed August 26, 2012

okay....the food is good. you can sit on the sidewalk in front at their tables in summer. there are some gay folks that work there but they will not hit on you. very good food and service.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

When we think about sitting down to enjoy Mexican food, whether as a couple or with friends, this place always comes up. The service is always good to exceptional. The food is consitantly good. We love sitting outside, at the bistro tables enjoying food, drink, conversation and the historic downtown area.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

And gross is an understatement! More on that later.

We literally left there an hour ago. We are spending the weekend in Paducah, and my husband found this restaurant as a surprise; we love Mexican food and have it frequently.

Things I liked:
1. You get your own little cup of salsa. No worries about double dipping!
2. Service was great. Our server could not have been nicer. They had to close the restaurant about 30 min early - they'd been really busy that day & were running out of food. Apparently people did not see the "closed" sign & were still coming in. They did seat a number of these people & served them. Another server and the manager stopped by to check on us - you truly do not have to wait for anything.
3. The chimichangas were good - nice and crispy, white meat chicken and plenty of it, sour cream & guac. Could have used more guac and a green salsa. But it was good - I'd order it again.

Things that were mediocre:
1. Salsa. As others have mentioned - it tastes like it came from a jar. Not very thick, and kind of bland. Could have used some flavor/spice. It was acceptable; I've definitely had worse.
2. The margaritas are REALLY sweet. I am currently in a high fructose corn syrup coma. Seriously.

Things that were disgusting:
1. The bathroom. OMG. I waited til it was almost time to leave as my husband said they were kinda gross. That's an understatement. One bathroom, unisex. Apparently the men in Paducah do not know how to lift the lid or aim (and probably the women too). There is no urinal. There was pee all over the seat and floor. I declined to wipe the seat - after spending $50 on dinner I will NOT clean up urine.

We were enjoying ourselves and thinking about coming back sometime, until I went to the bathroom. That alone is enough to keep me from returning.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Their fajita's are EXCELLENT! Good salsa as well. We go there 1-2 times a month.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Best Mexican in town, is different from all the others very good!