And gross is an understatement! More on that later.
We literally left there an hour ago. We are spending the weekend in Paducah, and my husband found this restaurant as a surprise; we love Mexican food and have it frequently.
Things I liked:
1. You get your own little cup of salsa. No worries about double dipping!
2. Service was great. Our server could not have been nicer. They had to close the restaurant about 30 min early - they'd been really busy that day & were running out of food. Apparently people did not see the "closed" sign & were still coming in. They did seat a number of these people & served them. Another server and the manager stopped by to check on us - you truly do not have to wait for anything.
3. The chimichangas were good - nice and crispy, white meat chicken and plenty of it, sour cream & guac. Could have used more guac and a green salsa. But it was good - I'd order it again.
Things that were mediocre:
1. Salsa. As others have mentioned - it tastes like it came from a jar. Not very thick, and kind of bland. Could have used some flavor/spice. It was acceptable; I've definitely had worse.
2. The margaritas are REALLY sweet. I am currently in a high fructose corn syrup coma. Seriously.
Things that were disgusting:
1. The bathroom. OMG. I waited til it was almost time to leave as my husband said they were kinda gross. That's an understatement. One bathroom, unisex. Apparently the men in Paducah do not know how to lift the lid or aim (and probably the women too). There is no urinal. There was pee all over the seat and floor. I declined to wipe the seat - after spending $50 on dinner I will NOT clean up urine.
We were enjoying ourselves and thinking about coming back sometime, until I went to the bathroom. That alone is enough to keep me from returning.