“Excellent”

Candlewood Suites Paducah
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
Reviewed May 14, 2013

If you do not like this hotel, you will not like anything. Staff was wonderful. Romm was spotless. Front desk was very helpful in directions to resturants. Would stay there again. There was not direction sign on highway or at exit. That is the one thing they need to fix.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Stacy T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for stopping by and reviewing our property! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you as our guest again in the future!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I won a gift certificate to stay here and I followed the directions on the voucher to make a reservation. When I called the hotel directly and gave the reservation agent my certificate number, she said she didn't need it and that she would make a note on my account. I went to check in and there was no mention of the gift certificate. Inwardly, I became agitated and I should not have done so.

Anita, at the front desk, couldn't have been any nicer and she apologized for the confusion. She was extremely courteous and she just wanted to be sure that I enjoyed my stay. The rooms were clean, spacious and very cozy. There was free wi-fi and that was a huge plus. It is right off the interstate (and very quiet, too) and it's close to numerous shops and restaurants.

Being a priority member, I received a voucher for the "pantry" and I had a late check-out time of 2:00PM. If you're not a priority member, and you're staying here, you may want to sign-up for this program ahead of time so you can receive these perks.

It is very convenient to a lot of things and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Stacy T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! I appologize again for the inconvenience you faced during check-in in regards to the gift certificate you were redeeming. I am very pleased that we were able to provide you with a wonderful stay. Our team hopes to have you as our guest again in the near future!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I stayed here for 5 mos. on a work assignment.
Hotel is fairly new, clean and safe. Staff was great, all were courteous and professional.
Location is great. Close to restaurants,shopping and highway in one direction and just minutes from Downtown Paducah and the Riverfront in the other direction.
Would highly recommend staying here for work or leisure. Very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to have you as our guest! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very good place to stay. Close to many place to eat and shop. Only a few miles in to town. Staff was friendly and check in was quick and easy. Rooms were clean and comfortable. I only had 1 small problem. There are only 2 washing machine for the hotel. This was a problem when you have rude people that don't empty the machine for at least 30 minutes after the load was done. It ended up to late to do my clothes. They have room and need more machines for the number of rooms. I would stay here again the next time I am in town.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! We know that all of our guests have a choice when traveling and I am so glad that you choose us! I do regret that we failed to inform you of all of our ammenities during your stay, we have an additional laundry room on a higher floor that would have been able to meet your needs! We hope to have the opportunity to have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

This hotel, right off of highway 24 was easily accessible, efficient, and just what I needed to get a night's rest. The staff was friendly and helpful. My studio suite was clean and refreshing. I could not ask for more from this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and our team hopes to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Jenna made the stay perfect!! Best hotel I've ever been at. Staff was awesome. Will always stay there when traveling to Paducah. Stayed there for 75 days. Home away from home. Full kitchen, desperate bedroom, but most importantly the best staff I've ever been around. Made the long stay away from home unbelievable. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Stacy T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I travel a lot in the state of Kentucky and the Candlewood in Paducah is ranked near the top for comfort, quiteness, friendly staff and great location. It definetly ranks as #1 out of all the Candlewoods I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business