Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Family night with wine/food/music

It’s not everyday that I’d recommend taking kids to a vineyard but it’s totally possible at Elk... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jenniferkT9298MO
Cincinnati, Ohio
via mobile
Renovations necessary yet nice tour.

Several years ago a severe winter devastated their grape crops and now due to extensive rains they... read more

Reviewed September 14, 2018
jgbtravels
Louisville, Kentucky
via mobile

All reviews wine tasting cheese tray great sandwiches friendly staff member bottle home bed and breakfast enjoy wine sandwiches and salads potato salad great getaway wonderful afternoon rolling hills making wine beautiful scenery grape vines free tour tasting room
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My wife and I visited Elk Creek winery with my parents as were visiting the Cincinnati area from Texas. The scenery is amazing. The rolling Kentucky hills were a sight to behold. The winery itself was very nice. We started out with a tasting sample of 5 wines. I sampled 5 and my wife sampled 5. I enjoyed the red wines a lot and my wife enjoyed the white wines. We also had lunch at their bistro and the sandwhiches were very good. Overall it was a great day trip from Cincinnati and we had a lot of fun and we did buy a few bottles to bring home with us to Texas, but ended up drinking them.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I have visited Elk Creek Vineyards on many occassions over the years and have always talked about spending the night in one of the rooms. This year we decided to celebrate our anniversary at Elk Creek. We stayed in the Estates. The room was nice and the view was great. We were however, disappointed when we arrived and found out the winery closed at 6:00 and the snack shop closed at 5:00. We were looking forward to spending time just sitting in the winery, sipping wine, and listening to music as we had become accustomed to. We also had not had dinner. We were told that the Smith House was only a couple miles away in Owenton. We are so happy we decided to try the Smith House. The food and service was fabulous! Finding the Smith House actually made our stay at Elk Creek nice.

4  Thank BurtandSheilaD
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Went to the Friday night fish fry tonight was great dinner. Lots of tasty fish and the chips were great. Great music. Help and management were very helpful and polite... I will deffinetly be back again.

1  Thank EW N
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Spent a Friday night last weekend and had a really good time. Stayed at the Estates. Room was very nice, loved the shower. Went to the winery for food, wine and entertainment. Everything was great. The next morning we were greeted by a friendly staff member who offered to make us waffles in addition to the other breakfast items served. Bought on Groupon and very pleased. Would love to go in the summer. I have recommended to my friends.

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Had a groupon for this visit. Staff were non-existent until the next morning at check out. Very hard to find, signage is lacking. Rooms nice but I've stayed in nicer places especially for the price even with a groupon! Won't be back, nothing special.

4  Thank Springbreakers2