All reviews great hotel outdoor pool room was clean fresh fruit restaurants and shopping in town holiday world would stay here again the breakfast area free breakfast first floor would highly recommend this hotel excellent stay cleaning staff breakfast staff oatmeal next morning
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Check-in person was affiliated with KWC in Owensboro and was awesome. He was efficient and hospitable.Room was clean and the pillows were so nice. At breakfast, the person was cleaning and refilling and pleasant with anything I asked. Breakfast was fresh and good. I had just driven 15 hours to pick my daughter up from Florida to KWC and was exhausted. Good job with your employment choices. Happy. ♥

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2019

We came here for business and had our supplies sent here. They put our supplies in our room when we checked in. Then our TV went out and they brought another one right away and THEN brought us a brand new bigger one. Everyone for Josh and Rebecca and housekeeping were just the best.

Reviewed April 6, 2019

This is an older Hampton that has been renovated. The rooms are redone the bathrooms are very nice, the beds are extremely comfortable. Decent complimentary breakfast. Great bang for your buck. Very nice experience.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Always clean and the staff is amazing! Great WiFi never any trouble. Breakfast was nice and hot. Staff actually remembered my name! Little noisy from the traffic but only if you’re outside smoking! Great place to stay.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 25, 2019

I was so impressed with this hotel! The staff were friendly, professional and efficient. The rooms were clean (my highest priority), and the bed was comfortable. Great breakfast options (even oatmeal with toppings). I wish all my hotel stays were this great!

Date of stay: March 2019