“Owensboro politeness”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Owensboro
Cincinnati, United States
“Owensboro politeness”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Service with a smilt. The staff at the hotel was great. Very polite, accommodating and personable. I would definitely stay at this hotel for futures stays in Owensboro, Kentucky. The rooms were clean which is very important no matter the kind of trip you are on.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Candice_Cross, General Manager at Hampton Inn Owensboro South, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you for staying with us! We are happy to have been able to serve you while you were in town. I'm happy you were well taken care of by our amazing team members. It's also great to hear that our cleanliness met your expectations. Again, thanks for being our guest and I hope you choose our property again the next time you're in the Owensboro area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed at this location for a familly funeral. Staff was extremely helpful in finding us rooms that fit the needs of our entire family. Checking in early because of our unusual time table was no problem for them. The hotel facilities were terrific as has been my experience with all Hampton Inns where we have stayed. Thank you, Hampton, for making this travel experience as pleasant as it could possibly have been.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your positive feedback! I'm happy to hear how well you were taken care of by our team members. I want to also thank you for stayin with us. I do hope the next time you're in Owensboro, you honor us as a guest again.
Lexington, United States
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I stayed at this hotel during April of 2014 and the stay was good. The hotel has bee updated and the rooms are clean. The pool is outdoors and was closed during this time. The staff was friendly and the breakfast changed slightly daily. The breakfast was ok and offered two hot items and several pastry's and juices. I was pleased with my stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Candice_Cross, General Manager at Hampton Inn Owensboro South, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for being our guest! It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Maybe the next time you're in Owensboro, our pool will be open for your enjoyment. Thanks again for staying with us, and I hope to see you again soon!
Carmel, United States
Reviewed April 1, 2014

When i visit Owensboro, this hotel is always my first choice. Their rooms are always clean, comfortable beds, strong internet connectivity, great breakfast and welcoming hospitality. Their fitness room has all the essential equipment to get a great workout. I love the choices they have for their complimentary breakfast. most importantly, the healthy options.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us! We always love having you as our guest. Thank you for the kind words, always. I will pass on your compliments to our team. Thanks again for being our guest, and I hope to see you again soon!
Owensoboro, United States
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Lovely hotel and room, but would not recommend the first floor rooms near the lobby because of the noise. I usually stay upstairs and it much quieter off the first floor. The beds were very comfortable and the room was extremely clean and well kept. There is even a real nightlight in the bathroom, which was a nice touch! The internet worked smoothly and the TV picture was excellent. The parking was very close and easy to manage. This location is also quite near lots of restaurants and shopping.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed being our guest I do understand and apologize for the noise coming from the lobby and breakfast area. If you stay with us in the future, we will make certain your room is away from the hustle and bustle. Thank you for the great compliments and we appreciate you taking the time to enjoy the little things. I hope the next time you're visiting Owensboro, you will be our guests again.
Owensboro, Kentucky
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My room had originally been marked as a stay-over from pervious guest. When I got to my room, I noticed a couple odd things and realized what had happened. I did not complain as I know mistakes can be made. I was out on business all the next day, but got a call from the front desk when they realized the mistake. Comped my room for the evening and apologized on the phone, in person and in a handwritten note in my room with a gift bag of treats. The housekeeper who made the mistake also left me a personal note of apology and stopped at my room for an apology in person. Wonderful experience all around and I will always stay at Hampton's and recommend them to all I know.

1 Thank 990victorias
Thank you for choosing our hotel! It was great talking with you while during your stay, and I'm always happy to hear great things about our team. I apologize again for the status of your room upon arrival. I hope the next time you're in Owensboro you honor us as a guest again. Thanks again for staying with us!
Vine Grove, United States
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife and I were in town to help with some volunteer work. There should be some sort of discount (with proof of work of course) to those helping with non profit endeavors. In some cases the stay over night is not planned and because of this the money spent for one nights stay can be a bit much when not expected. Without this kind of discount a person would have to compromise their quality of stay to a lesser liked or inferior hotel to make it affordable. A person that "wants" to support Hampton Inn (and all affiliates) should not be put in that kind of position.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Norman A
Candice B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Owensboro South, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for your suggestions! It seems as though you enjoyed your recent stay at our property. Was there anything we could have done to make your stay more enjoyable? I do apologize we did not have a discount available for the volunteer project you were working on in our city. The next time you're in our area for any sort of community work, please let me know and I'd be more than happy to negotiate a rate for that specific project. We support our city by volunteering our time and products on a regular basis, and we would like to extend that generosity to our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and I hope you stay with us the next time you're in Owensboro!