“Great Property!”
Review of Days Inn Owensboro

Days Inn Owensboro
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Owensboro
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is my second stay here for work. Both times I stayed the room was very nice and clean, comfortable beds and great shower. The staff was really great and made me feel welcome. This is now my go to place when I stay in Owensboro.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 23, 2014

The hotel staff I dealt with while checking in were very helpful and friendly. I wish I could say the same for the male desk clerk for checking out. When he asked me if I enjoyed my stay I let him know that the cleaning staff needed to step it up. He replied, stating the hotel had received an award recently for Housekeeping. I told him that my room hadn't been dusted for who knows how long and there were fall leaves still under the chair by the window. He said he would speak with "his" staff. I left that day thinking it could of been worse... my sisters room hadn't been cleaned either she even had urine on the toilet seat. Good thing she had Clorox wipes with her she cleaned the bathroom herself

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kimberly G
dayspm, General Manager at Days Inn Owensboro, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

I am very sorry for your inconvenience during your stay. I will talk to my entire staff and re train all of them on guest satisfaction. I promise you that this is not our standards. We have prided ourselves on being a chairman awarding property. I will take care of this issue and it will not happen again. I am very sorry.

Reviewed March 23, 2014