“Best Steak ever”

Ranked #9 of 166 Restaurants in Owensboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Visited this place with my neice and nephew who are both teenagers. Met with a very friendly welcome and shown to our table.Extensive menu and i chose the Cowboy steak. This piece of meat was the best steak i have ever tasted and a full 18oz of prime beef.Both children had smaller steaks which they were also very happy with.Great value for money and a very happy family.Good well run establishment enjoyed by a lot of locals and very friendly to us visitors as well.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Good steak, but be prepared for long waits, and they are known to mess quite a few orders up, but other then that they have good food.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We live nearby and our regulars at the Texas roadhouse. Kids eat free on Saturdays. I love their steak! Best in town, of what I have tried so far. They have some pretty good sides too. This service is spotty. I have had some great service, and I have had some poor service. But the management seems to take care of you if there is an issue. I highly recommend you call ahead for seating. As there is almost always a wait here. All in all a great place to eat.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Good location and good food. The restaurant was not so clean, took too long to get a salad to go. I ordered a salad to go and it took 20 minutes. There was a lot of employees doing nothing all over the restaurant.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My first experience with a steak cooked "medium" was at this location. In the past I had always ordered my steaks "well" or "medium well". My family persuaded me to try it "medium", and it was the most delicious steak I had ever had! No more "well-done" for me! Baked sweet potatoes are great here, too!