“AMAZING!!”

Good for: Large groups
Owensboro, Kentucky
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My fiancé and I went on a whim and we were totally impressed! The food was fantastic, the atmosphere was rustic and charming and the service was great! This has become my favorite restaurant In owensboro as well as my fiancé's. The word needs to get out on how phenomenal this place is!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Cepley0002

“Fine dining if you've never been out of kentucky”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Tried this "little germ" um I mean gem based on all the "great" reviews. Umm.... NO. Took a long time to get our food and when we did it was not very good. The house wine was undrinkable, and I'm NOT a wine snob. Yellow Tail Merlot is better. If you want Cuban food, you would be better off cooking at home and taking your chances. On a better note, the staff was friendly and helpful. Maybe I went on a bad night, but probably won't go back. Not impressed at all, and better choices in Owensboro- like Lure

1 Thank Christina W
Owensboro KY
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Unusual side dishes, artful presentation, creative welcoming surroundings. Will be back to sample many of the offerings. Everything we tried was great.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank tailbone
Nicholasville, Kentucky
“This is an excellent gem!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

A group of 20 of us had a wonderful lunch experience! The bogo coupon book offered buy one get one free entree! Not only was it inexpensive, everybody had a fantastic lunch!!

4 Thank Protrainer2008
Owensboro, KY
“First time visitor - will return”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

First time to visit. I visited with a group of 12. Excellent food and great service. Great variety of vegetarian entrees. Reasonable prices. We will definitely return. I would highly recommend.

4 Thank April0552