“I’d drive another 8 hrs for the Kentucky Brown”

Fetta Specialty Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #3 of 211 Restaurants in Owensboro
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was in town for a wedding and my wife wanted pizza. We had the garlic knots, pepperoni, Smothers, & The Kentucky Brown. The service was top notch, crust was on point, but I personally think the red sauce was a little too sweet. My wife the the pizza fan, but I typically just think it’s ok, but The Kentucky Brown is easily my favorite pizza of all time! It may be what I would order if I was on death row for my last meal.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (311)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I ate at Fetta Pizza for supper. We each had a slice of one of their specialty pizza’s. It was very good! We then decided to share a slice of their dessert pizza with fruit on it. It was great!!! I highly recommend Fetta Pizza in Owensboro, KY, the service is friendly and the pizza is delicious!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Daily specials by the slice.
Unique combinations.
Thin crust, good size pieces.

They make their own dough and it seams to me that it did not bloat me up like some other pizza places crust do.

Reviewed September 13, 2019

I have been to 39 countries. I try to get a local pizza in each one. And I grew up in the suburb next to Chicago so I feel I know good pizza when I see it. We tried the Hot Brown variety. I put it number 2 of all I've tried. Really good crust and sauce and cheese. Some places hit 2 out of 3 (or none out of three) but they nailed it.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 2, 2019

The calzone was out of this world good!! We sat at the bar and watched them make the pizza and such and they put on a great show!!

Date of visit: July 2019