“Very good pizza”

Fetta Specialty Pizza
Ranked #5 of 166 Restaurants in Owensboro
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The garlic knots are very good. I like the mashed potato pizza is good also. The inside seating area is small, the outdoor seating area is nice and comes with a nice view of the river. Service has been good every time. I like that you can buy pizza by the slice, $3.50 is a good price also. The slices are big.

There are newer reviews for Fetta Specialty Pizza

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Stepped into this small but busy place just after opening on a sunny Summer day to find a clean, attractive building with attentive servers.

We ordered a create-your-own pizza (spinach and mushrooms with white sauce), which was quite delicious, and a fair deal for the money, as well. Our orders arrived quite fast, especially as the pizza was, of course, freshly-prepared.

Nice place, in a beautiful part of Owensboro. Well worth a visit. Would do again!

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We had a group of 19 mixed with kids and adults we called ahead and when we arrived our table was ready. Everyone loved the pizza especially the pork and mango! This is some of the beat pizza I have ever had. You must try this place if you are passing through!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I grew up in NY and this is pretty close to ny pizza. The coffee is amazing. The basil ricotta is my favorite . I wish they had canolis tho

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Love this place so much! The pizza is absolutely amazing. I love all of the different choices. Things you didn't think would make a good pizza are actually amazing. The bread knots are to die for. They have an amazing peach cobbler martini that actually takes like peach cobbler. It's the perfect after dinner drink. The people there are always friendly and the owners are always there and come and talk to everyone. Beautifully decorated. Great prices. Just an all around wonderful place.