“Best Pizza in city!”

Fetta Specialty Pizza
Ranked #4 of 170 Restaurants in Owensboro
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We typically eat here once every two weeks and it's a fantastic place with the absolute best pizza in town! I agree that the restaurant is small and we also tend to carryout our order. I'm not a huge pizza person but I love this place because we've never had to worry about greasy food; even the garlic knots are delicious!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We had the white pizza and were very happy with it. The locals seem to dig the place. etc etc etc etc etc etc

Reviewed March 29, 2014

So happy I ran across Fetta on trip advisor... I have been craving this taste for two years.. This was seriously the BEST pizza I've had since I moved from Brooklyn new York! It is a small place, yes, but I am used to this in the city. Very good service, friendly and very attentive to any need. I will be back! So glad there is a place close to get that NYC pizza fix! Could not be more pleased with my whole experience!

1  Thank Christina W
Reviewed March 25, 2014

It is great pizza. The crust is so good. The only con is that it's very tiny inside and if you go on a busy day you might have to wait. I always get it to go and take it home. I don't like sitting in such a small space. But the pizza is so worth it!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Feta's has a varied menu of pizzas. I have tried the margaritaville and chicken both of which I thought was flavorful yet light.