“TGIF!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #115 of 163 Restaurants in Owensboro
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Santa Claus, Indiana
“TGIF!”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Like most burger joints, TGIF is really good to visit! Yum...

Spokane, WA
“Loud music detracts”
Reviewed October 14, 2010

Saturday evening was crowded but not jammed. Food and drink were fine (the usual TGIF), but the music coming over the PA was hard rock and very loud - inappropraite for an eatery where people might want to talk to each other. This did not make it "fun", just annoying. The waitress promised to get it turned down a little, but did not make it happen. There are too many other choices to put up with this.

Vancouver, Canada
“You get what you pay for...”
Reviewed October 26, 2006

I'm from Canada and I've never been to a TGIFriday's before (thank goodness there aren't any up here!)- but I had always heard about the chain. Well, the one in Owensboro was disgusting! The food was okay, I had pasta- pretty bland, but the fajita's my bf had were great!

From the second we walked in, I had regret making him take me there. He kept warning me, but I didn't listen. The waitress was nice enough, the place was dirty and dark. To top it all off as the bill arrived and the plates were removed, a trail of ants ran across our table. How gross! I couldn't wait to get out of there... I will never eat at that place ever again.

1 Thank rebekah_rb