“Family Dinner”
Review of Mirko Pasta - CLOSED

Mirko Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Our goal at Mirko Pasta is to treat customers to an authentic "made from scratch" Italian meal using the freshest ingredients, and served in a casual atmosphere, leaving a wonderful taste on their palettes, and money in their pockets. In addition, from the bread and pasta to the sauces, practically all our food is made daily, using only the freshest and most authentic ingredients available.There are more than a dozen pastas and sauces from which to choose , and what adds to Mirko Pasta's originality and uniqueness is the customer's ability to pair his/her pasta choice with any desired sauce on the menu. Mirko Pasta also boasts a wide range of wines to pair with your lunch or dinner. Welcome to our home - sit back, relax and enjoy!
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I read the reviews on this site and was in the neighborhood, so I figured I would give it a shot. Couldn't have been more pleased! Service was great, the food was great and the atmosphere was laid back. I took both of my kids with me and they loved it too. Homemade pasta is hard to beat at any of these chain restaurants. Ever the sauces are made there. I highly recommend.

2  Thank Wes B

Reviewed January 24, 2014

My wife and I could have easily been in Genoa as well as Rome Our experience was hampered only by lack of italian language which was more than made up by good old kentucky charm and southern know how. It comes highly reccommended. 4 Star.

1  Thank JackHinton
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Mirko's is one of the best Italian restaurants I have ever had dinner. Their choice of homemade pasta's and sauces are incredible. The staff was very friendly and knowledgable of their menu. This is a must stop in Owensboro.

2  Thank Roderick P
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Homemade pastas are hard to find until now. With a mix and match menu you can have unlimited combinations of your choice of sauces and pastas. Lots of vegetarian options, outstanding atmosphere and the best servers in town.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food and service are great - and the price is reasonable. I like that the pasta is made fresh in-house.